CyReN

NFL Thread

Welp, Sanchez's magic ran out quick.

Like I've said about people writing Foles off so quick. His foot work sucks and his accuracy is suspect at times, but he has way more poise than most QBs his age. Doesn't get scared to pull the trigger when he needs to or look completely lost at times.

I think their passing attack is the best in the game but I am curious to see them against an above average defense.

Romo has been great this year and witten is taking on a more blocking role and is still better than ertz. To me it really isnt even close offensively at all but sproles in the special teams is big. Both defenses are bad

I never bought Foles and I never bought Sanchez. The Eagles don't need a great quarterback to operate their offense. They need a mobile quarterback who consistently makes good decisions with the football. None of the quarterbacks on their roster fit that profile.

Romo has been great this year and witten is taking on a more blocking role and is still better than ertz. To me it really isnt even close offensively at all but sproles in the special teams is big. Both defenses are bad

Lmfao

It still blows my mind how many holds I see not being called against Green Bay.

Witten sucks? No. He's just old. Can't run like he used to or be as athletic as he once was. If Ertz was in a system where the head coach didn't insist on spreading the ball around needlessly instead of utilizing your best players as much as possible, his numbers would explode.

He's old but is still a great blocker and is consistently catching balls on third down. He's also caught more balls than Ertz and he's the third option at this point in his career...

Green Bay has played two trash defenses in two weeks. Anyone who thinks they are better than the Pats, Cardinals, Lions are kidding themselves.

Pats are in the AFC so why even mention them? In the NFC you can't actually say you'd take Drew Stanton and Matt Stafford in the playoffs over Aaron fucking Rogers?!?!?

maybe Kaepernick if they can squeeze into the playoffs, after that you're just kidding yourself. 

I never bought Foles and I never bought Sanchez. The Eagles don't need a great quarterback to operate their offense. They need a mobile quarterback who consistently makes good decisions with the football. None of the quarterbacks on their roster fit that profile.

Mariota would be great. Not sure he falls to the low 20s

Switch to the Zona -  Detroit game pls

I'm watching it now lol the brutal blowout like that can only be fun for AK to watch! 

• Upvote (+1) 1

Mariota would be great. Not sure he falls to the low 20s

He might be a top 5 pick. If there is any way the Eagles can get him they should.