CyReN

NFL Thread

And I'm sorry but those helmet to helmet calls have no bearing on the outcome of the play and shouldn't be called unless its a clear case of targeting/leading.  Sanchez ducked into both of them, what is the defender supposed to do not get the sack?  You know you would be pissed if your team had a sack overturned by that call.  

Eagles get flags for their hands BRUSHING the helmet of QBs. Packers defenders lead with their helmets on sacks and no calls. Eagles D-line is getting held all day. I've seen them get TACKLED to the ground at least 3 times now, no flags. But they're all over a pass interference on Jordy.

With all that said, Eagles secondary is fucking trash, and Chip Kelly is the furthest thing from a genius or innovator. Godgers throwing to Jordy and Cobb is scary.

Packers lost at New Orleans who had been historically dominant at home... not gonna hold a couple road losses against them, this is the NFL.

As of "right now" we should be able to agree it's Green Bay then everybody else.

Packers lost at New Orleans who had been historically dominant at home... not gonna hold a couple road losses against them, this is the NFL.

As of "right now" we should be able to agree it's Green Bay then everybody else.

Green Bay has played two trash defenses in two weeks. Anyone who thinks they are better than the Pats, Cardinals, Lions are kidding themselves.

Packers don't scare me much. Defense is still terrible

You think you can outscore us?  

People are acting like the Packers r putting up these numbers against competent defenses. It's da Bears and daEagles br0. I know they are really good but they won't be scoring 30+ vs good defenses.

Completely dominating a 7-2 team who could very well be undefeated right now is apparently not a reason to get excited.  Did I think the Eagles were worse than their record?  Yes, but this is still damn impressive.  Proven the Cowboys are already crashing and burning, stop being delusional.  

And while I am talking about NFC teams, the Lions have looked pretty fucking bad on offense this year. Even w/Megatron they were supposed to be a high powered offense and consistently look average.

I think every team has huge flaws TBH, the Cards, the Lions, the Packers, the Eagles, the Cowboys, everyone.

I think the Pats are the only team without huge flaws TBH.

You think you can outscore us?  

Maybe, maybe not. I have faith in our defense to be able to make enough stops so the offense wouldn't be put in a complete shootout with you guys. We did that exact thing to Denver. Sure it was at home, but it's still Denver. Lambeau is a tough place to play, but we're used to the cold so it won't be as bad as everyone makes it out to be. it should be a good game :)

• Upvote (+1) 1

Completely dominating a 7-2 team who could very well be undefeated right now is apparently not a reason to get excited. Did I think the Eagles were worse than their record? Yes, but this is still damn impressive. Proven the Cowboys are already crashing and burning, stop being delusional.

The Eagles at 7-2 is the most deceiving team in the entire league. Their defense is horrible, their offense has been up and down all year, their offensive line has been banged up, Shady McCoy has looked bad all year, their QB play has been inconsistent at best and now they have Mark Sanchez as their QB. Please do not act like the Eagles are some god squad who have dominated everyone. Their offense relies on big gain plays and when that doesn't work they look like garbage.

Their big notable wins have been against the Giants and the Panthers!!!!

Lmfao

Sanchize maclin mccoy ertz?

Romo dez witten demarco and the best oline in football?

But the eagles run plays really fast!!!

I'm not saying the Cowboys are perfect but they have a foundation that has been consistent through 10 weeks.

Not to mention the win at Indy and they were very close to beating the Cardinals and Niners on the road.  Wait until the Cowboys play them before you shit all over them.  

The Eagles at 7-2 is the most deceiving team in the entire league. Their defense is horrible, their offense has struggled all year, their offensive line has been banged up, Shady McCoy has looked bad all year, their QB play has been inconsistent at best and now they have Mark Sanchez as their QB. Please do not act like the Eagles are some god squad who have dominated everyone. Their offense relies on big gain plays and when that doesn't work they look like garbage.

Their big notable wins have been against the Giants and the Panthers!!!!

I don't agree that the defense is horrible. I would agree with you if you said the secondary is horrible.

Sanchize maclin mccoy ertz?

Romo dez witten demarco and the best oline in football?

But the eagles run plays really fast!!!

I'm trying to find where I said something positive about the Eagles or the tempo. Romo is overrated (by Cowgirls fans), Witten is old. O-line has only been really exceptional in run blocking. Dez and DeMarco = great offense?

I don't agree that the defense is horrible. I would agree with you if you said the secondary is horrible.

I'm trying to find where I said something positive about the Eagles or the tempo. Romo is overrated (by Cowgirls fans), Witten is old. O-line has only been really exceptional in run blocking. Dez and DeMarco = great offense?

IDK how Romo is overrated when he is top 5 in every way statistically but okay.

And I'm pretty sure our defense has been playing pretty damn well.  At the very least above average.  They were put in some pretty bad spots in the Saints game and it really only went downhill after Shields and Tramon got injured.  If you don't think we are scary, that is cool, but I'm pretty fucking excited right now.