CyReN

NFL Thread

Ingram vs. CIN

Hilton vs. NE

pick 2

ride or die w/ hilton although I expect Dwayne Allen/Fleener to get a lot of targets.

miami's home crowd is so weak. this is a pretty important game for both teams involved, it's a divisional game, and there's like nobody in the stadium. 

#lolphins

Anyone else pick up fosters backup for this week? Murray is finally on his bye :(

Anyone else pick up fosters backup for this week? Murray is finally on his bye :(

I did in both MLG and Beyond before the news today :)

Gambled on getting CJ Anderson because Murrays bye. Paid off since he'll be starting

so should I watch the pats defense outscore the colts offense or continue wasting time watching the walking dead? to be honest episode one of newsroom wasn't bad!

Gambled on getting CJ Anderson because Murrays bye. Paid off since he'll be starting

It's hard to trust any Bronco back especially with Ball back. I'm guessing they ride the hot hand the rest of the year.

Sure every league is a little bit different, but I'm more confident now that Fantasy really breaks down to a science. I'm in 3 leagues and I picked 7th in 2 of them and 9th in the other. My worst record is 7-3. Now I would like to think that I'm just a genius, but I don't think that is the case.

I know it's still just the regular season, but Dan Patrick has to be feeling good with this Pack/Pats SB prediction. 

• Upvote (+1) 1

To be honest I still think Denver gets HFA and New England will not win @ Denver, just like they won't win @ Green Bay in a couple weeks. Godgers vs Manning SB would still be epic too.