CyReN

NFL Thread

About to have the worst lost in fantasy history cause Cam sucks and allows the Eagles defense to get 30+ points

About to have the worst lost in fantasy history cause Cam sucks and allows the Eagles defense to get 30+ points

I refuse to believe the Eagles D/ST doesn't lose several points or Maclin doesn't get more.

I'm trying to complete a 50 point comeback with Eagles D/ST and Greg Olsen. Down 10 at the moment.

Down 25 vs @ and his Cam vs my Sanchez entering the game. Down by 4 now w/ that Matthews TD. DON'T SIT HIM SANCHIZE HE NEEDS AS MUCH REPS WITH THIS OFFENSE SINCE IT'S HIS OFFENSE FOR THE REST OF THE SEASON!

Down 25 vs @ and his Cam vs my Sanchez entering the game. Down by 4 now w/ that Matthews TD. DON'T SIT HIM SANCHIZE HE NEEDS AS MUCH REPS WITH THIS OFFENSE SINCE IT'S HIS OFFENSE FOR THE REST OF THE SEASON!

In all likelihood it's Barkley time.

Aaron's going to torch our secondary.

Looking for a little revenge from last year when he missed the game. As long as we play well on special teams I think we have a good chance of winning.

Looking for a little revenge from last year when he missed the game. As long as we play well on special teams I think we have a good chance of winning.

See what Kelvin Benjamin is doing by himself, with Cam Newton at QB? Yeah. Aaron Rodgers. Jordy Nelson. Randall Cobb.

I'm in a league where I'm 8-2, there's one 2-8 team and everyone else is 5-5. Lot of money on the line as well. I'll choke in the playoffs probably.

I just lawst to venky in a 1v1 Brb gunna kill myself

I'm buyin a mic wwhenever it stops snowing

My favorite parts of this game are the sitting in menus waiting for things to work

• Upvote (+1) 1

Brady certainly got several interesting questions, including one where he was asked whether or not he views himself as one of the greatest quarterbacks of all time.

"That's a great question," Brady said. "The truth is, no, I don't. I don't think that way. That's not something I ever really thought about. I think I probably see myself very differently than that. A lot of times I watch myself play and think 'God, I wish I would have made that play.' There's so many other players that are playing the game at such a high level. I see players like Aaron Rodgers and Peyton Manning and Russell Wilson and Ben Roethlisberger and Drew Brees play and think 'Man, I wish I could do some of the things they could do.'

"A lot of it is I play for a great team, I play for a great organization. I've really been in the right place at the right time. Hopefully I learn from my mistakes and I can keep improving, but I feel like my best is still ahead of me. I don't get a chance to reflect very often, nor do I really like to reflect at this point because I'm still really in the middle of my career, but I hope I can keep getting better as a player and get better as a teammate and hopefully win more games."

http://patriots.247sports.com/Bolt/Brady-On-His-Hardest-Hit-Least-Favorite-Manning-32830265

such an incredibly awesome human being 

• Downvote (-1) 2