CyReN

NFL Thread

I'm glad you didn't agree to the trade I sent you last week for your own sanity.

Which was it again lol

Which was it again lol

It included me getting Lynch and Bryant for Brees, Bradshaw, and ODJ

You didn't think about it for that long. If you have an idea on a different Brees offer let me know. Everything I create @@Reason and @@Havok hate

let's not get carried away with comparing quarterbacks, at some point you gotta just appreciate each for who they are

• Upvote (+1) 1

It included me getting Lynch and Bryant for Brees, Bradshaw, and ODJ

You didn't think about it for that long. If you have an idea on a different Brees offer let me know. Everything I create @@Reason and @@Havok hate

Essentially Bree's for bell

Imagine Brees, Jackson and sproles

Instead Rivers and glass knees LOL

A.J. Smith is no John Elway.

Maybe cover Jordan Matthews, Panthers.

sucks that I'm 3-6 (maybe 4-6, not going to say it though ive been fucked before) even though I have more points overall than someone who is about to be 5-5 @@Havok

e

You have a whole 20 more points than me lol. Not much of a difference

still bs nontheless 

I've scored like 80 more than everyone in the MLG league and in a 3 or 4 way tie for 4th place. 

It could be worse/happens to everyone so shut up you big fat baby loser winer baby loser. 

• Upvote (+1) 1

I told u guys mark sanchez isn't as trash as everyone makes him out to b!!!

1. Game isn't over yet (meaning Sanchez will have more chances to make mistakes, not that the Panthers will somehow come back and win)

2. What has he done other than hit wide open receivers? I mean, I give him some credit but he's below 50% completion and missed throwing an interception by about a foot on that last drive.

1. Game isn't over yet (meaning Sanchez will have more chances to make mistakes, not that the Panthers will somehow come back and win)

2. What has he done other than hit wide open receivers? I mean, I give him some credit but he's below 50% completion and missed throwing an interception by about a foot on that last drive.

ok but he isnt tim tebow bad

• Upvote (+1) 1

ok but he isnt tim tebow bad

I don't know if anyone is.

Pretty nice throw there by Sanchez. Not exactly a laser out of a seven step drop but effective.