CyReN

NFL Thread

Aaron Rodgers > you

He is! Both of those games Forte played like crap and Rodgers went off. I won the trade with Rep, but it didn't matter. He killed me both times. 

I jus want to know how I lose with LYNCH AND DEZ. Ryan mathews is my savior

I'm done with SSS.

I'm keeping lynch for now but leveon or dez might cool tog give up @@Havok

I just don't know what I need in beyond league. Such a confusing team

He is! Both of those games Forte played like crap and Rodgers went off. I won the trade with Rep, but it didn't matter. He killed me both times.

Well I appreciate you a Jeremy losing. Keep my third spot

I know he signed a deal, but still feel really bad for Carson Palmer. He was 6-0 as a starter this year too. 

Well I appreciate you a Jeremy losing. Keep my third spot

You're welcome. Now make Nick trade me Jordy. 

I just don't know what I need in beyond league. Such a confusing team

I'm glad you didn't agree to the trade I sent you last week for your own sanity. 

Let me trade for Bell for Bradshaw and Bryant. 

You can overrate Bell, I won't. The man doesn't score TDs and that's a problem.

That's not a good deal

By point value and future value is definitely is, but that's alright. I understand name means something.  

Bell has 17 more points than Bradshaw on the season and hasn't had his bye which is week 12. 

Add in Bryant who is now the WR2 in a pass first offense also a week 12 bye. 

I don't know if I do it from Nick's position because after this week he should be able to play Lafell as his WR2 and hopefully Matthews as his flex, but it gives him a few more options. Johnson could be better with Mallett but who knows. 

And you wouldn't trade me Green for Bradshaw and ODJ...

hmmm

Wait it was even better than that. It was Brees and Bradshaw.

With Chris Simms, the former quarterback and NFL quality-control coach, now analyzing the NFL for Bleacher Report and CBS Sports. I reached out because I’ve liked his direct, blunt analysis this season…

The MMQB: Why the media gig?

Simms: I wanted to get into coaching or get on the track to be a GM. But for the last three years, I was basically a bitch boy, a quality-control coach and part-time scouting assistant, working with Josh McDaniels and the Patriots…

The MMQB: How did you like working for Bill Belichick?

Simms: Loved it. He’s the smartest person I’ve ever been around. His attention to detail just blows me away. What I noticed about him is that the grind of coaching is not a grind to him. He loves it. It’s a way of life.

The MMQB: Best five quarterbacks in the NFL today.

Simms: I hate how everybody just says Tom Brady and Peyton Manning are the best two quarterbacks in football. They’re not. Are they gonna be 65 years old and we’ll all be saying, “Brady and Manning are still the best?” Tom Brady’s not in my top five. I mean, he’s still really good, but I like other guys better. I’d go Aaron Rodgers one, Andrew Luck two, Ben Roethlisberger three, Russell Wilson four and Peyton five.

Russell Wilson. Lol.

• Upvote (+1) 1

What a fucking dolt.

Russel Wilson is only good when his teammates are carrying him.

Like when you Have a historically great defense, a top 5-7 RB, good receivers, great coaching. You literally just have to not screw up and you look good.

I think Geno would look like a top 15 QB on the hawks.