CyReN

NFL Thread

Need 33 out of AB tonight. I've got this.

Need about 50 from him. PPR though so should be close

kms

100$ that Dallas still finishes 8-8

The one thing that could happen (outside of Romo getting hurt) is a Murray injury. As good as that line has been playing, Randle and Dunbar aren't close to as good.

The one thing that could happen (outside of Romo getting hurt) is a Murray injury. As good as that line has been playing, Randle and Dunbar aren't close to as good.

I think Randle and Dunbar would be productive enough to squeak 3 wins out.

We have the R******* twice, Jaguars, and Bears. Without Murray those should be winnable.

Colt McCoy went to high school and college in Texas and has the most Texas name there is, only fitting he leads the Redskins to a win over Dallas

It's pretty bad when Colt McCoy is probs better than RG3 lol sucks for the R******* that RG3 is unable to lead the R******* to anything more than mediocrity lol. They r basically the Lakers of the NFL. Poor R*******.

For some reason I'm going with the Texans.

that's my feeling too.

I had a rough week this week, the broncos and colts saved my ass. also that jets prediction was nice

but the browns didnt cover, bolts didnt cover, and who could forget da beers

i could just see them choking

the clownboys are awful in december, and they play 3 outside road games in december 

i could just see them choking

the clownboys are awful in december, and they play 3 outside road games in december 

But... but... Romovember? #ESPN

Nice thing for the Cowboys is that they play in a terrible divison and get to also play the AFC South. Really soft schedule outside of the Eagles, Colts and Cardinals the rest of the way.