CyReN

NFL Thread

Outside of rings there is nothing Brady does better as a QB

damn I wonder how he managed to go 5-10 against him then...

Brady had elite defenses during those superbowl runs. Peyton's defenses were always fast but small until Denver.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Maybe because he was going against Belicheck and the Pats D. Just a thought

Brady had elite defenses during those superbowl runs. Peyton's defenses were always fast but small until Denver.

Yep.

Apparently Brady and Manning face each other on the field.

The matchup has always been Peyton vs Belichick. It's Peyton who has to scheme against Belichick's defense. 

Brady is irrelevant.

I think its safe to say that betting 200 on the broncos when peyton was about to break a record, at home, was one of the easiest bets of my life.

My bro managed to sucker 3 of his friends (Niners fans) to bet against him, without any points. smh

DT is averaging over 28 fantasy points per game over the past 3 games, unreal

• Upvote (+1) 1

so you can use the defense card when talking about brady but when Nick asks me to imagine brady with Peyton's weapons I can't?

lol and you want me to post the Indianapolis defensive numbers in 2006 playoffs again? they literally had more than twice as many takeaways as any other team... mind you that was the ONE time peyton actually won, when he had an elite defense!

anything else you'd like me to address?

My bro managed to sucker 3 of his friends (Niners fans) to bet against him, without any points. smh

The delusion is real.

lol at thinking the players around Peyton would be the same without him

I think it's safe to say the only one that would be the same is Demaryius Thomas. Welker of course benefited from both Brady and Peyton. 

Maybe not in terms of production, but in terms of talent I mean, DT is a good player. 

don't worry he already has a ring he doesn't have to win... but don't mention brady he hasn't won in like ten years man!!!

so you can use the defense card when talking about brady but when Nick asks me to imagine brady with Peyton's weapons I can't?

lol and you want me to post the Indianapolis defensive numbers in 2006 playoffs again? they literally had more than twice as many takeaways as any other team... mind you that was the ONE time peyton actually won, when he had an elite defense!

anything else you'd like me to address?

I remember that. They were so terrible against the run until the playoffs. They played elite but they weren't. The 06 Colts are the worst defense to win a super bowl.

http://pick256.wordpress.com/2012/01/31/the-worst-defense-to-ever-win-a-super-bowl-the-2006-colts/

I think it's safe to say the only one that would be the same is Demaryius Thomas. Welker of course benefited from both Brady and Peyton.

Maybe not in terms of production, but in terms of talent I mean, DT is a good player.

DT is a good player. His stats get inflated because he plays with the best QB in football

• Upvote (+1) 1