CyReN

NFL Thread

He might as well sit out. Imagine GOOD RBS IN FF

Best RBs this week (double digits): Charles, Lacy, Murray, Forte, Bradshaw, Ellington, Lamar Miller, Trent, Joique, McKinnon

Bell and Foster tomorow

Best RBs this week (double digits): Charles, Lacy, Murray, Forte, Bradshaw, Ellington, Lamar Miller, Trent, Joique, McKinnon

Bell and Foster tomorow

Imagine owning 4 and 3 of those in the 2 leagues @@bman

18-1 but nah I would say starting your career 10-0 in the playoffs while winning 3 of 4... any further questions?

Is the scoring the same in both fantasy leagues?

Think the only differences are the defense and the bonuses. I gave 1 and 2 and he gave 2 and 3 and I think the defense is MLG league starts at 5 and the Beyond starts at standard

yes highest win percentage in NFL history is a product of new england putting top tier weapons like Brian tyms around Tom Brady, manning builds the Marvin Harrison, Reggie Wayne, and Demaryus Thomases... those guys are no good!

imagine your biggest career accomplishment being a win over Rex grossman

yes highest win percentage in NFL history is a product of new england putting top tier weapons like Brian tyms around Tom Brady, manning builds the Marvin Harrison, Reggie Wayne, and Demaryus Thomases... those guys are no good!

Morton-Salt.jpg