CyReN

NFL Thread

like seriously what the fuck, every week im going to get a fucking goose-egg and a fucking negative point player, come on

yeah man, I needed Alshon to go off in another league too. Trestman must be overthinking and making shit too complex.

yeah man, I needed Alshon to go off in another league too. Trestman must be overthinking and making shit too complex.

We dont run and when we pass we do ginmicky 3 step drop bullshit w some forte check downs mixed in. Trestman is a joke.

that stupid fuck needs to put down his star wars action figures and actually start doing something.

like you have alshon, marshall, forte, and a god damn black unicorn as your tight end and you put up 14 points at home against the fucking dolphins? are you fucking kidding me?

get that pos out of town

That's a touchdown.

Glad I decided to sit Welker for Hillman 5 mins before the game starts...

Glad I decided to sit Welker for Hillman 5 mins before the game starts...

Highlight of 49ers so far: Ahmad Brooks just destroying hillman on the goal line

The NFL has been taking digs at the pick play all day. Please just let me forget.

I aint even mad @@Reason

Same here. Niners were going in with an L, might as well try to beat you! It's not over yet, still a second half of Dawson FGs.

• Upvote (+1) 1