CyReN

NFL Thread

That's... true? Concussions aren't any worse than they used to be but because of increased awareness they are treated differently.

Marvin basically said he would've put Burfict on the field as much and as soon as possible despite his concussion history. He was apparently dizzy during that Panthers game

Marvin basically said he would've put Burfict on the field as much and soon as possible despite his concussion history.

Well in that context he sounds like a dick who has no regard for the safety of his players.

lol well no1 picked up flacco but if I did, I'd have to drop kaep or russ so i dont think that's worth it

that was my plan but then kaep had that monster game so im hesitant to drop him.  im winning so if I send him to the waivers i probably wont get him back

I also dont want to over react with flacco having that huge game when the rest of the season he's been average

• Upvote (+1) 1

An average qb can be a good fantasy option when he plays the Browns and Steelers twice and the AFC and NFC South.

An average qb can be a good fantasy option when he plays the Browns and Steelers twice and the AFC and NFC South.

and an above average QB like Luck becomes a top 3 fantasy player when he gets to play the Jags, Titans, and Texans each twice AND the NFC East and AFC North

• Upvote (+1) 1

and an above average QB like Luck becomes a top 3 fantasy player when he gets to play the Jags, Titans, and Texans each twice AND the NFC East and AFC North

jesus man.

ELITE QB I SAY

• Upvote (+1) 1

Or if they played the Bills, Jags, Jets and Raiders in a row