CyReN

NFL Thread

Carolina D vs GB or San Fran D vs Denver?

Lose/lose situation

Is whoever the Jaguars are playing available? Every opposing defense has scored at least 10 fantasy points against the Jaguars.

I don't trust the 49ers to go into Denver and stop Peyton. But Panthers defense is pretty not good.

I'm more impressed with the fact that it's still up after wearing a helmet during a 60 minute football game 

Is whoever the Jaguars are playing available? Every opposing defense has scored at least 10 fantasy points against the Jaguars.

I don't know. I'll check the FA pool but there's nobody on my roster I am willing to drop just to pick up a defense for one week. Besides, @@Reason is a slut and will pick up any player I drop.

• Upvote (+1) 1

I don't know. I'll check the FA pool but there's nobody on my roster I am willing to drop just to pick up a defense for one week. Besides, @@Reason is a slut and will pick up any player I drop.

Oh. I'm one of those people who plays a different defense just about every week. Carrying one defense for an entire season is a foreign concept to me. Between the two you mentioned I have no idea what to do because Denver and Green Bay hardly ever turn the ball over. Green Bay has allowed 9 more sacks, however.

you must be the first person ever exicted for picking up richardson

Definition of low risk/high reward.

Dropped a 3rd running back in a shared backfeild for a back who gets plenty of touches and the other back is old and injury prone

I DROPPED KNOWSHON YOU'RE WELCOME

Marvin Lewis is the biggest fuckboy ever, not sure how he held onto his job for 12 years and counting... He said that concussions are considered more serious because of the media attention.

WHAT

Did anyone of you get called by Bovada after signing up? lol they called me today asking what betting I like and what sports I like. Just weird

Marvin Lewis is the biggest fuckboy ever, not sure how he held onto his job for 12 years and counting... He said that concussions are considered more serious because of the media attention.

WHAT

That's... true? Concussions aren't any worse than they used to be but because of increased awareness they are treated differently.

Did anyone of you get called by Bovada after signing up? lol they called me today asking what betting I like and what sports I like. Just weird

no lmao