CyReN

NFL Thread

At least there's been a title banner raised there in the current millennium

All of those banners are dirty

Soldier Field has seen 11 championships nd never sold out or fielded dirty rotten cheaters like gilette (lol) has

My boy hernandez gettin out da joint coming to da bears. Imagine martellus and aaron murdering people over the middle:$

BREAKING NEWS:

I just got offered julio jones for keenan allen, and jeremy hill and pierre garcon?  is there something fishy about this?  Am I being catfished?

BREAKING NEWS:

I just got offered julio jones for keenan allen and pierre garcon? is there something fishy about this?

find out where he gets his weed

BREAKING NEWS:

I just got offered julio jones for keenan allen, and jeremy hill and pierre garcon?  is there something fishy about this?  Am I being catfished?

I've said that Keenan Allen has to start produing at some point but I'm starting to doubt that myself. I bet you can work the waiver wire to replace those trade pieces whereas Julio is really a top 2-3 wideout with Megatron and Green injured.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Jayhawks do not get spiller only got 12 of 69 snaps last Sunday

Im more so looking at the fact that i have demarco and forte at rb and got ingram off waivers to use as my bye week back. I wanted to use hill in that role but if i can get julio for garcon, keenan, and hill id do it. All 3 of my starting wrs have a week 10 bye too. So id have a starting wr core of andre johnson, julio, and terrance williams or mike evans until week 12 when i get gordon back.

hmm so he wants garcon, keenan, and delaney pretty much for julio...idk if thats worth it.

No deal

well id be able to pick up jason witten who has a weak schedule coming up and projections are comparable to delaneys

but then id potentially be starting 3 cowboys and I dont wanna do that