CyReN

NFL Thread

At least I won a lot of money. 

That was the worst FF loss I've ever taken. Just heartbreaking. 4 players against 1 in an even match up and I lose. 

giphy.gif

• Upvote (+1) 2

At least I won a lot of money. 

That was the worst FF I've ever taken. Just heartbreaking. 4 players against 1 in an even match up and I lose. 

giphy.gif

so are you on suicide watch or no

Great W, but man, such terrible timing for Willis and Ward to get hurt with the mighty @@JBee offense looming in the distance.

nicee!!!!

btw there are some easy spreads next week

I actually was feeling kind of brain dead on them. Trying to get bets in early before the lines change too much. 

I actually was feeling kind of brain dead on them. Trying to get bets in early before the lines change too much. 

got the browns and indy as locks,

about to take the chargers too but doing some research atm

got the browns and indy as locks,

about to take the chargers too but doing some research atm

I thought the Cardinals and Texans weren't bad bets. 

Even Carolina is tempting to me, but I don't trust their secondary against Rodgers. 

I might bet this week. Not betting $500 though

It was the biggest bet I've ever placed on sports. Was definitely sweating in the first half. 

I thought the Cardinals and Texans weren't bad bets. 

Even Carolina is tempting to me, but I don't trust their secondary against Rodgers. 

Carolina is a suprising 4-2 ATS. I'm going to bet on them but probably a lower amount just to be safe. But that tuddy cover is definately some good stuff.

Not touching that Jets/Patriots game. If I did, for some reason my brain is telling me to pick the Jets. +10 against a rival like that is too much.

I think I might lay quite a bit on Seattle. They are bound to bounce back eventually. Too much talent on that team. 

I think I might lay quite a bit on Seattle. They are bound to bounce back eventually. Too much talent on that team. 

just wanna see the spread before I go ham on seattle

Great W, but man, such terrible timing for Willis and Ward to get hurt with the mighty @@JBee offense looming in the distance.

Avi bet????

It was the biggest bet I've ever placed on sports. Was definitely sweating in the first half.

That rush though right? I miss the rush, few things do it for me anymore. The first 10 minutes sitting at a 10-20NL table in Vegas still gets me going. I used to have like 4-5k swing days during the online poker boom when I was 17 so I pretty much ruined the fun part of gambling.

Avi bet????

Lets go. If 49ers win, you gotta use that GQ photo of shirtless Kaep (so hot right now) as your avi until the 49ers lose again. 

and vice-versa? Although shirtless Peyton is not so hot...