CyReN

NFL Thread

Dude Tom Brady is definitely back and the Pats are going places.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Quinn matching up against Jonathan Martin, or Joe Staley? This game will be scary if it's the former.

Team I've been most excited to play from the start of the season has been the Seahawks...but now I just can't wait for Thanksgiving.

David Carr sacked 41 times on 167 attempts and Derrick sacked 3 times on the same amount of attempts. That's fucking crazy.

I started Storm Johnson this week in a 10 team league and won

Thank you Cutler, Jeffery, and Julius Thomas

David Carr sacked 41 times on 167 attempts and Derrick sacked 3 times on the same amount of attempts. That's fucking crazy.

Well that's an expansion franchise for you. Basically signed bums off the street to protect a #1 overall draft pick.

Well that's an expansion franchise for you. Basically signed bums off the street to protect a #1 overall draft pick.

How you liking Flowers so far? I'm still jealous the Skins didn't go after him and have 2 VT DBs

So weird to have the #1 defense. I've grown up watching the Lions and seeing teams struggle to score against my team is just not natural. Giving up big plays and blowing leads is in our DNA. Suh will be gone next season but Nick Fairley has come along so well I dont see it as being a loss considering cap space saved and the incredible depth we have on the D line.

I know the feeling. Crazy to think that if the Browns don't lay an egg they should get to 6-2.

Browns are thick bro like Aaron rodgers when he's thrusting himself into Olivia

you mean when olivia gets the strap on

anyway the browns have a very good shot of being a playoff team, they face Jacksoville, Oakland, and Tampa Bay the next 3 games lol

I need 25 points tonight from Kaepernick to win my match. I'm seriously considering picing up Austin Davis and starting him last minute, because if SF gets ahead early, and Frank Gore gets 25 touches, there's no way Kaepernick gets 25 imo. He hasn't scored 25 yet in a game all year, and Davis has in his past 2 games. STL will be throwing a lot, but the 9ers defense is scary. Someone please talk me into/out of picking up and starting Davis in the next 20 minutes.

I need 25 points tonight from Kaepernick to win my match. I'm seriously considering picing up Austin Davis and starting him last minute, because if SF gets ahead early, and Frank Gore gets 25 touches, there's no way Kaepernick gets 25 imo. He hasn't scored 25 yet in a game all year, and Davis has in his past 2 games. STL will be throwing a lot, but the 9ers defense is scary. Someone please talk me into/out of picking up and starting Davis in the next 20 minutes.

Kaep will definitely get you 25, go with him

Niners secondary is not what it used to be though or am I wrong? 

*Looks at Goldson and Whitner outside of SF* Never been the same.

Jimmie Ward with standard DB rookie struggies though.

I'm heated. I clicked the button to drop Kaep for Davis (I have Brady on my bench, so I wasn't planning on using Kaep anymore after this week anyway), and Yahoo.fuck won't let me make the transaction until Wednesday, even though neither player has played yet.

Go 9ers.

How you liking Flowers so far? I'm still jealous the Skins didn't go after him and have 2 VT DBs

He's playing like he did in his heyday in KC. I'm afraid the injury he suffered yesterday might be serious which is a real shame because he and Verrett have been one of the better cornerback duos in the league.

Got the niners winning this, actually bet higher than usual since I had a great week this week.

Only 2 hiccups were the Giants shitting the bed and my fantasy team didn't do bad but didn't do good either.