CyReN

NFL Thread

I'm really happy with one of my teams, but the Beyond team is still a mess. Hopefully a healthy Decker and the trade for Fitzgerald help my WR problem. 

laughing at all the people who went early on defenses this year. YOU GUYS NEVER LEARN. 

I'm really happy with one of my teams, but the Beyond team is still a mess. Hopefully a healthy Decker and the trade for Fitzgerald help my WR problem.

GG Matt Ryan and two goose eggs killed me

McClain is having one hell of a comeback season. The Cowboys really lucked out with him.

Rod Marinelli deserves COTY for this.

GG Matt Ryan and two goose eggs killed me

It isn't over until the fat lady sings, but yeah that didn't help. Plus Flacco.

I gotta say Kirk Cousins throws some really nice passes to the other team.

RG3 won't put up 300 yard games like Cousins, but he also won't turn the ball over 3 or 4 times a game

Dallas seems to be legit this year, I'll still bet the Redskins beat them once this year

Think this is a shoot out? Eli should be able to pick apart the eagles secondary. Just needs to take his time, as much as he can in a hurry up offense lol

RG3 won't put up 300 yard games like Cousins, but he also won't turn the ball over 3 or 4 times a game

Dallas seems to be legit this year, I'll still bet the Redskins beat them once this year

coach the turnovers out of that kid and i think the redskins have a better chance to compete. RG3 is too vulnerable and injury-prone to maintain his style of play and, based on what i've seen of his ego, i'm not entirely sure he ever really will deviate from his dual-threat reputation.

at least the Redskins have been an easy team to pick against in eliminator. I haven't missed one yet so far