CyReN

NFL Thread

@@CyReN why does this site look like complete shit????

Way to fuck up the internet ass hole

Ray and I got together and were like  "Lets create a forum theme that truly captures the essence of Scalzos posting style"

The result was complete shit.

Also Browns win by 1, miracle

• Upvote (+1) 9

Ray and I got together and were like  "Lets create a forum theme that truly captures the essence of Scalzos posting style"

The result was complete shit.

Also Browns win by 1, miracle

2401808-6001599711-10092.gif

• Upvote (+1) 3

Everybody talks about the Pats not winning the division when the best team in the AFC plays in the same division as the Broncos... 

Sproles v2!

Made a tweet thats getting some love right now but he definitely is what you get if you take tolbert & sproles and mix them together lol 

• Upvote (+1) 1

Vick is getting murdered out there. It doesn't matter who's under center if your line can't block anybody.

Brandon Lloyd!?

• Upvote (+1) 1

Alex smith > kaep, hope it was worth it San fran

lol the decision had to be made, there was no going back. Kaep hasn't looked great since that 12-13 season, but his upside alone is just too hard to pass up. Alex Smith is succeeding with Harbaugh and Reid hiding his faults.

Not trying to downplay the Chargers success because they look like a solid team, but outside of their win at home vs Seattle they have had some pretty easy competition. I will wait till the first Denver game to pass judgement.

Not trying to downplay the Chargers success because they look like a solid team, but outside of their win at home vs Seattle they have had some pretty easy competition. I will wait till the first Denver game to pass judgement.

@ Buffalo was no picnic but the Jags and Jets are obviously struggling. Wish they would have won @ Arizona week one. That loss doesn't look very bad right now.