CyReN

NFL Thread

I honestly don't see a team in the afc who can best us at home in the playoffs. The Patriots are done, dalton doesn't scare me and I don't see Rivers and mcCoy doing shit. Let's just end the afc right now and give Denver the ticket. Kay? Goodnight

• Upvote (+1) 1

Who said you guys will be at home in the playoffs? lol San Diego is winning that division, and they are winning in Denver again. 

Besides you guys have already lost to Seattle twice, no need to see it for a third time. 

• Downvote (-1) 1

I honestly don't see a team in the afc who can best us at home in the playoffs. The Patriots are done, dalton doesn't scare me and I don't see Rivers and mcCoy doing shit. Let's just end the afc right now and give Denver the ticket. Kay? Goodnight

joeflaccoiselite.gif

• Upvote (+1) 1

joe-flacco.jpg

nice eli manning has 2 of those and I dont think anyone would consider him elite

for fucks sake rex grossman made it to the super bowl one year, must have been really good

like im not trying to downgrade his accomplishment of a super bowl, its an amazing feat for any player

however there's a clear difference when a QB like aaron rodgers or peyton manning wins a super bowl vs when flacco wins one.

I honestly could care less if he's labeled "ELITE" or not. Wasn't the point of the GIF. 

However I would take Flacco over anyone outside of the big 5. 

Cutler, McCown, Cutler, David Carr, Fitzpatrick

Edit: also Brandon Weeden

I honestly could care less if he's labeled "ELITE" or not. Wasn't the point of the GIF. 

However I would take Flacco over anyone outside of the big 5. 

yeah I don't think anyone would agree with that minus ravens fans, lol

Russel Wilson is a top 5 QB.

I agree. Did u see that Jeter single game winner the other night!!!!! Go mets!

I agree. Did u see that Jeter single game winner the other night!!!!! Go mets!

I'm not sure how to feel about Jeter. If I am allowed to be a Yankees fan, then he's great!

Otherwise he's overrated.

I'm not sure how to feel about Jeter. If I am allowed to be a Yankees fan, then he's great!

Otherwise he's overrated.

Everyone can be Yankees fans. He's great, but he's no Lebron doe!

nice eli manning has 2 of those and I dont think anyone would consider him elite

for fucks sake rex grossman made it to the super bowl one year, must have been really good

Hhahah you're so fucking jealous

Bears suck

• Upvote (+1) 2

I'm not a big fan of any of the games today so I'm glad I made my money on the pack. For my cheap pick 6 I took da bears +3, da eagles -7, da Giants -4, da colts -3.5, da steelers -6.5, and da Broncos -7. Too many favorites probably. Didn't give it much thought. Oh and I threw a small bet on Tom Brady and the Stupid Patriots for possibly the last time this season.