CyReN

NFL Thread

well yea that and the pats rarely lose back to back games and have won about 30 straight regular season games at home against AFC opponents... but none of that matters now

well yea that and the pats rarely lose back to back games and have won about 30 straight regular season games at home against AFC opponents... but none of that matters now

All empires come to an end someday.

Does this mean that Dobson will finally be activated? Brady needs him, Josh McDaniels be damned.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Honestly amendola was awesome in stl idk wat happened to him

It's because he's got a worse QB throwing to him. If he had Wilson throwing him passes, he'd be doing amazing.

He's a fucking Jew man, the guy just sits on his three rings and watches his team sell out with fringe playoff talent year in and out. Imagine no hall of fame defense back in the day and the leg of one Adam Vinatieri... and you'd think they would try and put something around the one holdover from those super bowls before he retires, but nope. 

edit: as others have also pointed out, McDaniels play calling is suspect, last year as well... I would cringe watching them get a first and goal only to see three straight half back dives for no gain... 

can't wait to watch the Pats go three and out on the opening drive, thank god for left footed punters. 

I just can't picture Andy Dalton and the Bungles being elite. I'm gonna give Brady and the Pats one more shot at home. If it was in Cincy I wouldn't bet on the Pats with a raideresque spread though.

• Upvote (+1) 1

I just can't picture Andy Dalton and the Bungles being elite. I'm gonna give Brady and the Pats one more shot at home. If it was in Cincy I wouldn't bet on the Pats with a raideresque spread though.

Dalton doesn't choke in the regular season, only in the playoffs

I'd honestly be pretty shocked if the Bengals won this game on the road on national tv.