CyReN

NFL Thread

I'm going to be looking to move a WR for a RB soon for anyone who is in the money league, so send an offer if you are interested

(except Jeremy)

I'm going to be looking to move a WR for a RB soon for anyone who is in the money league, so send an offer if you are interested

(except Jeremy)

You're lucky I dropped Justin Hunter.

• Upvote (+1) 2

Damn. TMZ posted the video of Rice knocking out his fiance.

http://www.tmz.com/2014/09/08/ray-rice-elevator-knockout-fiancee-takes-crushing-punch-video/

Edit: It actually looks like he spits on her before they get on the elevator. Then he attempts to or did make the first physical move on the elevator. When she comes at him in retaliation to that exchange, he punches her, and she falls over and hits her head. But just as bad as punching her was the fact that he doesn't even bend down to check on her after he did it. He literally just stood there and then dragged her out when the doors opened.

Schefter dropping realness on first take

I FF anticipating them sh*tting on Cowboys what did he say?

I FF anticipating them sh*tting on Cowboys what did he say?

Called out the league, law enforcement, and the Ravens for a variety of reasons. Also brought up Ray McDonald Greg Hardy who both may be guilty of egregious acts and that McDonald played Sunday and Hardy hasn't been under much scrutiny. 

Also, with the league claiming they hadn't seen the video, they were suggesting the Ravens or the league should add to the punishment. Skip suggested a minimum of 8 games. Cari thinks he should be suspended for the year. Schefter just asked the rhetorical question, "if someone had done that at ESPN or any other job in America, would they be working again at that company?"

• Upvote (+1) 1

Ray Rice deserves to be blacklisted

What scum

@@Havok I am no longer a Ravens fan. You should feel ashamed of yourself for continuing to support advocates of spousal abuse

Ray Rice deserves to be blacklisted

What scum

@@Havok I am no longer a Ravens fan. You should feel ashamed of yourself for continuing to support advocates of spousal abuse

Sorry

• Upvote (+1) 1

The Ravens come off worse than the scum that is the Washington National Football Association.

People wanting Ravens to release Ray Rice? AHAHAHAHAHAHA

Why is hitting a woman more egregious than killing someone while driving drunk?

Or you know, why is Jim Brown regarded as one of the best in NFL History when hes done the same (or worse) than Rice.....

• Upvote (+1) 1
  • Downvote (-1) 1

Why is hitting a woman more egregious than killing someone while driving drunk?

Or you know, why is Jim Brown regarded as one of the best in NFL History when hes done the same (or worse) than Rice.....

Um.

Sober and hitting a woman twice and lying about it is worse than being intoxicated and accidentally hitting someone? GTFO

Um.

Sober and hitting a woman twice and lying about it is worse than being intoxicated and accidentally hitting someone? GTFO

Same result. Whos to say Ray wasn't drunk also? It was A.C. 

I just don't understand why people want him thrown out of the NFL when assaults (and much worse crimes) happen all the time in the NFL. 

If we had video of what players do, the P.C. patrol would want 95% of them thrown out. 

Why is hitting a woman more egregious than killing someone while driving drunk?

These are just the worst arguments. Hey, we fucked up in the past, so why can't we keep fucking up now!

They're just as bad as the obviously smoking weed is worse than hitting someone arguments.

WHAT Rice did is a PROBLEM. It is a problem that shouldn't be tolerated by anyone. It is a problem that wouldn't be tolerated by practically any other kind of work. It's a problem that the legal system gave him a year probation. It's a problem the NFL thought 2 games was the right suspension length for this kind of act. It's a problem that people want to say them being together means this isn't a big deal. It's about the miseducation of domestic violence and how poorly the decision makers in the NFL and legal system acted. 

So just stop.