CyReN

NFL Thread

that missed fumble by the colts d and lack of respect for julius ultimately costed them the game.

Late to the party, just got home.

Romo is rusty as hell, this is what happens when you barely let your QB practice or play in the preseason coming off a back injury. Oh well, at least my fantasy team destroyed the entire league https://pbs.twimg.com/media/Bw-jfMBIMAEVu07.jpg:large

that's with kelvin benjamin on my bench too

I don't know about you guys, but Saints/Falcons and Dolphins/Patriots were my favorite games of the day.

Andrew luck has nothing to work with and their defense is bad. The balding ogre can only carry you so far

@@amo819 This is my counterargument to most of Luck's mistakes. Bad run defense, terrible pass defense, no pass rushers (mostly filled with overpaid JAGs) and a really shaky o-line that already lost Donald Thomas (again) and Thornton prior to the regular season. He has like a lot of comeback wins for a reason...

Wow if Luck had one more rushing yard or 5 more passing yards I would have lost in my keeper league

Glad the game ended up being good towards the end, hopefully Bush can score at least 8 tomorrow

Wow if Luck had one more rushing yard or 5 more passing yards I would have lost in my keeper league

Glad the game ended up being good towards the end, hopefully Bush can score at least 8 tomorrow

1 point separating our bench totals. Hopefully Ellington at least gets that incase it does end up being a tie

Any Detroit Lions fans in this thread? I need exactly 15 points from Cruz to win my matchup. Is their secondary improved from last year or is it still kind of bad?

1 point separating our bench totals. Hopefully Ellington at least gets that incase it does end up being a tie

Yeah I'm counting on Ellington not playing for the sake of a couple of my teams