CyReN

NFL Thread

Had my last two drafts today. Both keeper leagues, both 10 team standard

First team(3 keepers, kept Charles, Stacy, Thomas)

e797aaba61.png

I felt ok with what I ended up with. Had to take VJax round 1, didn't really like that but I have good depth at WR

Second team(1 keeper, kept Thomas)

3be835beb8.png

Pretty bad at RB, but absolutely loaded at WR. Who knows if it will work

• Upvote (+1) 1
  • Downvote (-1) 1

Like the first team. I would prolly look to flip Cobb and CJ0K for a RB and another WR3 for the 2nd team though

Like the first team. I would prolly look to flip Cobb and CJ0K for a RB and another WR3 for the 2nd team though

Yeah, and I was glad to get both Cooks and Benjamin cause I think at least one of them wil be a pretty solid fantasy player this year, making either of them or cobb tradeable to improve at RB

@@-AK is Jerel Worthy that bad? I wonder if 49ers take a look at him given McDonald's looming suspension

He was literally never healthy from the moment he arrived in Green Bay till the moment he left. So we never really got to see what he was made of.

The Patriots cut Worthy like 2 weeks after trading for him. That should tell you all you need to know. Of course the pick they traded away was conditional and it didn't end up costing them but still.

He was literally never healthy from the moment he arrived in Green Bay till the moment he left. So we never really got to see what he was made of.

The Patriots cut Worthy like 2 weeks after trading for him. That should tell you all you need to know. Of course the pick they traded away was conditional and it didn't end up costing them but still.

ah, damn that's unfortunate. :(

Don't worry we only have to wait 3 games before we can watch the Bears lose to the Packers at Soldier for like the 5th time in a row.

Luckily for you guys the Packers can't end your season and crush your dreams this year like they usually do.