CyReN

NFL Thread

I think Sam is a really good player that had no place on the rams roster, can't help the interior defensive line or on special teams... but you know everybody is gonna say it is because he's gay!

I know he will find a job, and I honestly love him and have so much admiration for what he has done for the gey community, but lets face it the guy got drafted into an impossible situation, he will find a team quickly and have an impact!

Yeah the Rams are so deep at DL. Imagine being the last guy to make a roster and your team makes a move in waivers and you lose your job after that great feeling of relief. It's a tough business.

The Rams are deep on the defensive line but the bottom line is he lost the battle for the 9th and final d line spot to Ethan Westbrooks, an undrafted free agent.

That guy has a tattoo on his face and can play inside and out...sams gay assnever had a chance

• Upvote (+1) 1

The Rams are deep on the defensive line but the bottom line is he lost the battle for the 9th and final d line spot to Ethan Westbrooks, an undrafted free agent.

he still is a better defensive end, Westbrooks just helps more on special teams and has versatility to play all over the defensive line

And all teams value versatility, especially when it comes to the end of the roster.

Sam was fighting for something that was never there

He's too slow IMO to make an impact in the nfl, he'll make someone's roster or practice squad though

how is he too slow? he won defensive player of the year in the sec and lead the rams in sacks and tackles...

I for one am rooting for the guy!

how is he too slow? he won defensive player of the year in the sec and lead the rams in sacks and tackles...

I for one am rooting for the guy!

he's too slow to play OLB in the nfl and he's not big enough to play DE

watch him play, he's slow to react, he's slow north to south

over 20 DE's ran a faster 40 time than him at the combine, that's significant 

I think this might be the first time in a couple years that I wouldn't be afraid to play the 49ers. They got problems man.

Smh. I believe he's a free agent after this season or next, good riddance

Also, the Texans poached 3 of our players ugh. All good players

@@-AK we have Boone back, and we'll have Aldon and bowman in the playoffs :)