CyReN

NFL Thread

Damn trying to call me and Jeremy me out?

If he was really calling you out he would have mentioned for you to get a fucking forum avatar ya cheeky cunt

GPOT told me in a recent Zombies run that he's already going to cheat in the league.... Give him the Pete Rose ban Cyren

**squad**

Thanks man, looks good! Plenty to work with here.

Congrats E.J. Manuel!

Actually a really good / smart answer by Eli.

The constant comparrasions to Rice are just LOL worthy. There was a substance abuse policy in place with punishments already laid out.

The constant comparrasions to Rice are just LOL worthy. There was a substance abuse policy in place with punishments already laid out.

Tons of people either don't realize that or can't get over it because tons of people smoke weed.

Yeah I mean Ray Rice got 2 games for beating his wife and Ray Lewis got 0 games for murdering someone, where is the justice in that?

Yes let Orton play and my Watkins pick will work legit

He is the checkdown maestro; bubble screens for days

Yeah I mean Ray Rice got 2 games for beating his wife and Ray Lewis got 0 games for murdering someone, where is the justice in that?

Obviously Rice should have gotten more games but using the excuse because X player got suspended for "just smoking weed" is just ignorant.

Not even gonna comment on the 2nd part because you just look dumb bringing that up.