CyReN

NFL Thread

I like Bibbs over Thompson personally but Thompson has an advantage playing for Cutcliffe is college. Hopefully we can keep both on the 53 and one on ps

Just sent money to reason and I need Havok paypal again but without Gmail attached to it

#WeWill

what did Aldon Smith do again? say bomb in an airport or something?

And the weapons charges and the DUI.

good thing San Fran won't need a defensive end with that high powered offense carrying the load

49ers just ran base plays on offense during the preseason. Kaep will be our temple once the regular season begins

Just a heads up we aren't responsible for any money taken/lost/stolen etc, but if shady shit does happen I'll ban whoever involved in the shady part. It ain't going to be a Ray Rice ban either.

<3

Lol I don't think anyone is shady with money in our fantasy leagues.

Just sent money to reason and I need Havok paypal again but without Gmail attached to it

gsmith930

Just a heads up we aren't responsible for any money taken/lost/stolen etc, but if shady shit does happen I'll ban whoever involved in the shady part. It ain't going to be a Ray Rice ban either.

<3

Your life is probably worthless anyway if you honestly try to steal 200$, lol

and when I say your or you, I don't really mean you I'm just saying in general

Lol I don't think anyone is shady with money in our fantasy leagues.

People are going to get desperate when MCC releases and want that Xbox goodness.

but glad to hear.

<3

Damn trying to call me and Jeremy me out?

• Upvote (+1) 2

@@CyReN the xbox is a horrible machine that has helped to turn our society into mindless zombies like gporter, you should be fucking ashamed of yourself for peddling this kind of addictive shit to kids

• Downvote (-1) 1

<3

Be prepared to ban Reason. He's both asian and hispanic and a power hungry mod. Obvious candidate for the thievery.