CyReN

NFL Thread

Soooo is his ban 6 games now or still 2? I could understand using him as the example and then setting the policy, but giving him 2 games, then making the policy 6 doesn't make sense

Soooo is his ban 6 games now or still 2? I could understand using him as the example and then setting the policy, but giving him 2 games, then making the policy 6 doesn't make sense

NFLPA would have a fit if they changed his suspension. This is def for future incidents

It is extreme, but not harsh. There is no place for repeat domestic violence offenders in the league

Gordon deserves the suspension. He can't control himself. I mean how hard is it to not smoke pot lol

Accordingly to my aunt whos been a therapist for 25 yrs, domestic abuse prognosis is really bad for recovery. So we'll prob see some life time bans

I think he would. He should be subject to punishment under the policy in place at the time the incident occurs.

Did anyone make a free league this year (that isn't full)?

I don't think so. I gauged interest a while back but there wasn't a whole lot of it.

I think he would. He should be subject to punishment under the policy in place at the time the incident occurs.

So does dez get a lifetime ban since he has priors?

I'd be surprised if we couldn't get 10 people to draft for a free league. These fuckers were willing to mock 36 times a night.

Yeah but you only do the draft for mocks, you dont have to actually care about it

So does dez get a lifetime ban since he has priors?

Was he punished by the league? If so then I believe he would.

You don't have to care about the free league either. Just spare 30 seconds to set your lineup every week.

You don't have to care about the free league either. Just spare 30 seconds to set your lineup every week.

If not enough people are interested id be down. Only thing that sucks is people tend to not set their lineups after a couple of weeks

Violations of the Personal Conduct Policy regarding assault, battery, domestic violence and sexual assault that involve physical force will be subject to enhanced discipline. A first offense will be subject to a suspension of six weeks without pay. Mitigating circumstances will be considered, and more severe discipline will be imposed if there are aggravating circumstances such as the presence or use of a weapon, choking, repeated striking, or when the act is committed against a pregnant woman or in the presence of a child. A second offense will result in banishment from the league; an offender may petition for reinstatement after one year but there is no assurance that the petition will be granted. These disciplinary consequences apply to all NFL personnel.

So basically it's not as strict as initially reported.

If not enough people are interested id be down. Only thing that sucks is people tend to not set their lineups after a couple of weeks

This is why I won't play. I know I won't set my lineup 5 weeks into the season no matter how good or bad my team is. 

• Upvote (+1) 1