CyReN

NFL Thread

yea and weed will be legalized within 10 years, hello lawsuit 

It can't be a lawsuit if it's in the rules not to do something. And it's illegal in the state.

But yes I agree that in the next decade we can really see some marijuana legislation go through.

yea true but still you get a whole year for something when 8 games would have been fine... just seems like the NFL isn't being fair

Like Stephen A Smith always says "it's tiring to see brothers get penalized for smoking the WEEEEEEEEEEED-A"

We went through the same crap with Browner last season.  And it's legal here.  They'll pump you full of highly addictive pills that rake in cash but don't smoke a damn plant or you're outta here.

He had his moments.  He seemed to be the one guy that always got the costly penalty at the wrong time.  He was on a pretty damn good secondary so we'll see how he does in a different system.  He was my least favorite member of the LOB.

Gronk going to die this time

And everyone knows that weed is a danger and menace to our society. Plus it leads to harder stuff including beating your wife

Gronk going to die this time

And everyone knows that weed is a danger and menace to our society. Plus it leads to harder stuff including beating your wife

So Ray Rice got 2 games for smoking and beating his wife, but Gordon just smoked and got a year????

So all Gordon needs to do is hit someone and get his year long suspension appealed.

is espn down for anyone else?

Yes sir.

Hmm... ESPN.com doesn't work but ESPN.go.com works. Must be an issue with the redirect.

Yes sir.

Hmm... ESPN.com doesn't work but ESPN.go.com works. Must be an issue with the redirect.

it takes me to espn fc lmfao, I tried typing the games.espn.com to reach fantasy and it said it didnt exist???