NFL Thread

1982 - The Catch: Montana to Clark

1999 - The Catch II: Young to Owens

2012 - The Catch III: Smith to Davis

2013 - The Catch IV: Ryan to Bowman

I was up 3 until Ryan threw that pick, my opponent had the miners D

Cool

Really enjoyed that zero catch performance from Vernon Davis. So clutch

So divisions are the reason that the NFL regular season is compelling? Is that really your point?

uh yeah, partially 

there is a reason why the nfl changed the schedules a few years ago to feature division match-ups for week 17

there's only 4 games that don't matter when historically week 17 has sucked 

Won my fantasy championship on that last minute pick 6. I love you NaVorro Bowman <3

Wouldn't it be pretty hilarious if the Seahawks choke and don't even win their division?  

People just pick the same 3 teams in Madden, so annoying. Seahawks, 49ers, Panthers. Strong defenses, running QB. Boring. And they always go for it on 4th down, regardless of field position, distance to gain, or necessity.

People just pick the same 3 teams in Madden, so annoying. Seahawks, 49ers, Panthers. Strong defenses, running QB. Boring. And they always go for it on 4th down, regardless of field position, distance to gain, or necessity.

Well mathematically that is the proper decision. 

it's true though in madden all you need is a good defense, you can control the defensive end and let the computer take care of intercepting and deflecting passes lol

as for running qb well they use that to shit on you for using man coverage, so then you switch to zone and they throw it and still rape you

either way madden is the worst

don't forget onside kicks all game

don't forget onside kicks all game

I don't get a lot of onside kicks. I get 20 yard punt-esque kickoffs, usually to my sideline, which I sidestep and let go out of bounds for the penalty. Then they wise up and start kicking it like that down the middle so I have to field it with some fatty around my 30 yardline.

I don't get a lot of onside kicks. I get 20 yard punt-esque kickoffs, usually to my sideline, which I sidestep and let go out of bounds for the penalty. Then they wise up and start kicking it like that down the middle so I have to field it with some fatty around my 30 yardline.

Are you playing on 360 or One?

Madden 05 Detroit Lions with Joey Harrington is the most hidden football team in video game history. 

Still confused why the biggest spectacle on turf didn't sign Tebow.

They rather sign a 41 year old Teacher than Tebow, don't think it can sink any lower.

also lol