CyReN

NFL Thread

I just can't believe I auto'd in a live draft. Biggest smh of my fantasy experience. Landed Cam with that autopick and he might not even play week 1.

I just can't believe I auto'd in a live draft. Biggest smh of my fantasy experience. Landed Cam with that autopick and he might not even play week 1.

i was driving around tonight and realized it was sunday, started freaking out, then remembered our draft was wednesday. that and your little horror story will hopefully force me to make a larger note of it

i was driving around tonight and realized it was sunday, started freaking out, then remembered our draft was wednesday. that and your little horror story will hopefully force me to make a larger note of it

Glad I could help!

It's gonna be at 10:30. That work for you?

Since it's the week of the draft I'm gonna need to start collecting money too. @@JBee @@legendaryshotz

"A guy like Wes, who’s one of my best friends, he’s as tough as they come. You hate to see him go through those things"

Tom Brady is a class act. 

Sometimes appearances can be deceiving...

Why didn't he beg Bill Belecheat to keep Welker??????????????????

• Upvote (+1) 1

Brady is smart enough to say the politically correct thing

He's not going to let his inner demons out like lebron james

Lets be real. The reason they let Welker go was because they had been covering up many of his concussions and they didn't feel the financial risk was worth it when a few more hits could end his career. 

the patriots don't need Welker, Julian Edelman literally provided identical production last year lol

the patriots don't need Welker, Julian Edelman literally provided identical production last year lol

albeit out of necessity since everyone else sucked and/or injured (Welker > Amendola's price tag)

• Upvote (+1) 1

very true, feels like gronky and amendola were always on the sideline with injuries, and everybody else was just drafted a couple months prior 

I was pumped when James Starks leveled him last year. Scumbag took Lacy out of the game earlier and got his just desserts.

Why is this dude still in the league?

dude's a bitch puss. should have been suspended twice as long. 

sam bradford... what a horrible investment. stinks, too. the upside was there.

Why is this dude still in the league?

no clue, I'd rather let Rambo and Clark play together anyways

but the NFL really needs to sit down and figure out proper game suspension lengths, they are all over the place with them

Prater has a couple beers on vacation and he gets 4 games, Meriweather repeatedly and deliberately plays outside of the rules and gets 2. DOES NOT COMPUTE.

Gunna send my money before I go to bed, I have hakovs paypal which paypal am I sending the other payment to?

Well i got gordon in my league. Hopefully he isnt suspended too long. Knock on wood

what round?