CyReN

NFL Thread

Rams have interest in Sanchez apparently

holy shit that would be hilarious

I would rather stick with Hill

I watched him play at Wisconsin and he made a lot of plays. He could benefit from playing around talented linebackers because I'm not sure if his skill set really transfers to the NFL. I'll always remember Aaron Lynch as the All American that bailed on Notre Dame. Could have been a big time kid man.

I watched him play at Wisconsin and he made a lot of plays. He could benefit from playing around talented linebackers because I'm not sure if his skill set really transfers to the NFL. I'll always remember Aaron Lynch as the All American that bailed on Notre Dame. Could have been a big time kid man.

Yeah I heard he's not much athletically but has good instincts. Lynch looks like he could ball and contribute this year; will be needed w/o Aldon

Just did a draft with friends. Drafted 9th, 10 team league.

QB: Jay Cutler, Russell Wilson

RB: Eddie Lacy, Andre Ellington, Chris Johnson, Joique Bell, Toby Gehart

WR: Julio Jones, Alshon Jeffery, Cordalle Patterson, Michael Floyd, Brandin Cooks

TE: Jimmy Graham

D/ST: Patriots

K: Nick Novak

What do you think of James White?

I have Brees, AP, and Lynch on one team. Jeffery, Seattle kicker and 49ers D. The rest is meh though - Welker, Rashad Jennings, Ladarius Green ... Bench Russell Wilson,  Steven Jackson, Riley Cooper, Rueben Randle, Bowe, Justin Hunter

Sort of a weird team, but that's what happens w/ auction and keepers

Did my 12-team league (went 3rd), half-point PPR with 3 Flex and 8 bench. RBs went fast.

·         QB: Cam Newton

·         RB: Adrian Peterson

·         RB: Mark Ingram

·         WR: Alshon Jeffery

·         WR: Michael Floyd

·         TE: Rob Gronkowski

·         FLEX: Torrey Smith

·         FLEX: Kyle Rudolph

·         FLEX: Kelvin Benjamin

·         D/ST: Cleveland

·         K: Blair Walsh

·         B: Justin Hunter

·         B: Lance Dunbar

·         B: Travis Kelce

·         B: Andre Williams

·         B: James White

·         B: Marqise Lee

·         B:Robert Woods

·         B: Jonathan Grimes

What do you think of James White?

I always felt like he didn't get enough carries at Wisconsin. He was like the middle child in a family with Montee Ball and Melvin Gordon. But he is really shifty and he's solid out of the back field. I'd be surprised if he isn't a productive player.

Slight drop off between your RB1 and RB2, Jeremy. You didn't take Ingram over, say, Pierre Thomas did you?

Slight drop off between your RB1 and RB2, Jeremy. You didn't take Ingram over, say, Pierre Thomas did you?

went Ingram in the 10th. I really didn't trust any RB once Rashad Jennings was taken; went with a lot of handcuffs in the late round instead. Hopefully AP is so godly that he covers some of Ingram's production or lack thereof.

went Ingram in the 10th. I really didn't trust any RB once Rashad Jennings was taken; went with a lot of handcuffs in the late round instead. Hopefully AP is so godly that he covers some of Ingram's production or lack thereof.

Prolly could have taken a RB over Floyd

Prolly could have taken a RB over Floyd

Best RBs available instead of Floyd: Rashad, Spiller, Lamar Miller, Pierre Thomas, CJ0K. Can't believe Gore-Joique Bell-Vereen-Gerhart all went with only 2 people left before my turn to pick (which became Floyd).

your team needs more TEs

Almost went Garrett Graham instead of Robert Woods but he was swooped.

Best RBs available instead of Floyd: Rashad, Spiller, Lamar Miller, Pierre Thomas, CJ0K. Can't believe Gore-Joique Bell-Vereen-Gerhart all went with only 2 people left before my turn to pick (which became Floyd).

True but good chance Floyd would have fallen to you in the 5th. Plus took Smith over Rice, Spiller and Thomas

True but good chance Floyd would have fallen to you in the 5th. Plus took Smith over Rice, Spiller and Thomas

Those 3 RBs are all risky and not trustworthy at all. Maybe I shoulda taken a chance of Spiller

- Rice (suspended 2 games) and don't know if he's done/Pierce might be better (tried to get him in the 10th)

- Spiller; no redzone/short yardage snaps with Fred and Dixon. No more Chan Gailey = no more Spiller workhorse.

- Give me Ingram in the 10th instead of 30-y/o Thomas in the 5th/6th.

Those 3 RBs are all risky and not trustworthy at all.

- Rice (suspended 2 games) and don't know if he's done/Pierce might be better (tried to get him in the 10th)

- Spiller; no redzone/short yardage snaps with Fred and Dixon. No more Chan Gailey = no more Spiller workhorse.

- Give me Ingram in the 10th instead of 30-y/o Thomas in the 5th/6th.

Idk Thomas value in PPR goes way up, caught 77 balls last year. Other two guys are def risky but think they are still safer than what you'll get from Ingram.

Idk Thomas value in PPR goes way up, caught 77 balls last year. Other two guys are def risky but think they are still safer than what you'll get from Ingram.

I like what I'm hearing about Ingram this year. Leaner, Saints are letting him catch balls and it's a contract year. He hasn't proven anything so far in his career but I like the WR1 upside (and keeper potential) of Floyd.

Plus, if I took Rice I would've had to take Bernard Pierce too. Wasting two roster spots in the mid-rounds where a lot of WRs get taken off wasn't something I wanted to do.

My only regret might be Spiller but looks like Marrone doesn't believe in Spiller as a workhorse; looks like he's bound to be vultured a lot this season.

Guess I've just been burned too many times to waste time on Ingram again. Splitting hairs though, can't really complain with your thought process