CyReN

NFL Thread

Feel bad for Raji, he needed a strong season to get paid. I was looking forward to seeing if he would play well at the nose again, but honestly it's not the biggest loss. Here's hoping the injury bug leaves us alone for once.

Cowboys defense is cursed man.

Selvie

Melton

Lawrence

McClain

Lee

Holloman

Claiborne

Scandrick

That's the entire starting d line, 2/3 starting line backers, a starting corner and a nickel corner. All of them injured, other than scandrick who is suspended.

Oh and you can throw in the beast Kick/Punt Returner who got injured today, and Anthony Spencer who has been injured for like 3 years.

damn Wes Welker has as many concussions as he does Super Bowl losses now

Are you counting the ones Bill covered up?

Michael Sam has looked great for the Rams this preseason, too bad he wouldn't play much there, but I still see him making the team

Are you counting the ones Bill covered up?

no but I was counting on Matthew prater to not be a cheater for my fantasy team.

Jeremy are you okay? heard about the quake

Woke up to the start of it. And yeah it was crazy. My relatives in Vallejo felt the blunt of it since it originated there

no but I was counting on Matthew prater to not be a cheater for my fantasy team.

if you are counting on a kicker for anything then you are doing it wrong

glad to hear, hope your family and their friends are okay! can't believe it's been 25 years since the last earthquake in the Bay Area!

What time is the draft for the second money league at? I get out of work at 10pm EST.

27th at 930 EST, don't mind pushing it back 30 mins/an hour so u can haul ass home but ask @@Havok

Woke up to the start of it. And yeah it was crazy. My relatives in Vallejo felt the blunt of it since it originated there

Thank god I don't live in cali

My beer cellar would have gotten shook up/ddamagd

@SportsCenter: Broncos' K Matt Prater faced 1-year suspension that his attorney, Harvey Steinberg, got reduced to four games. (via @AdamSchefter)

don't worry ray rice only gets 2 games y'all

NFL needs to get rid of goodell this is the last straw!! you can't drink alcohol but you can beat women... according to them, and you can't dunk on goal poasts!!

Thank god I don't live in cali

My beer cellar would have gotten shook up/ddamagd

My family friend was supposed to go the 49ers game today, but everything fell in his store (no beer) so yeah.

@SportsCenter: Broncos' K Matt Prater faced 1-year suspension that his attorney, Harvey Steinberg, got reduced to four games. (via @AdamSchefter)

don't worry ray rice only gets 2 games y'all

NFL needs to get rid of goodell this is the last straw!! you can't drink alcohol but you can beat women... according to them, and you can't dunk on goal poasts!!

Goodell didn't write the substance abuse policy. Hopefully he sees the need to alter it, though.

Wow. Bradford out for the year. Terrible luck.

Trying to remember the last time RGIII did something without Kyle Shanahan's 3-yard slants...