CyReN

NFL Thread

They might be the team to beat in the AFC (still think Denver is stronger).

Seahawks, 9ers, Packers, and maybe New Orleans are teams I'd take over the Pats in the NFC.

also you should know that this is Revis' second season removed from his injury, the same injury that takes at least one full season (last year with the bucs) to recover from.. played all 16 games last year on a team that won like four games. I expect Belichick to put him in a much better position to succeed than they did.

All things considered though, forget my expectations... just be happy NFL is back. I'll live with the pats wins and losses, just like I always do, but there is nothing wrong with me having outrageous expectations when you're talking about a team/coach/player that has the same expectations for themselves. 

and yea you can name all the NFC teams you want, the good news is the Pats only have to worry about one of them when it really matters. ;) 

I would agree with you that Niners/Packers/Seahawks/Saints(home) could be stronger, but only time will tell. 

You know who I actually think will be one of those teams that nobody expects, the Pittsburgh Steelers! 

don't sleep on them this season fellas 

My parents are there. Gabbert's golden hair will shine off all the red in the stadium.

I expect the Patriots to be more run-heavy with the injury-risk personnel at WR/TE and Brady's increasing struggles with the deep ball (which are well documented as of late).

• Upvote (+1) 2
  • Downvote (-1) 1

I think LaFell will help with the deep ball, but if the Pats do go run heavy then look for Ridley to fumble twice in the first two weeks and then never play again. lol

Shane Vereen breakout season? 

The foods at the stadium are glorious. Separate stations for all kinds of foods (steam buns, panini's, tortas hot dogs, ribs, crab legs, ice cream, pizza, and most importantly, BEER, etc) and not even counting the restaurants there.

My parents' seats are right across, that one area with a gap with no upper levels.

I expect the Patriots to be more run-heavy with the injury-risk personnel at WR/TE and Brady's increasing struggles with the deep ball (which are well documented as of late).

Dobson, Boyce, and Thompkins would like a word with you this season

Dobson, Boyce, and Thompkins would like a word with you this season

Yes if healthy (same goes with Amendola)

Heard he was on roster bubble and didn't do anything last season

Still the 4th-5th WR on that roster

My parents' seats are right across, that one area with a gap with no upper levels.

Circle them for us in Ms paint

This thread makes me hate the patriots

Just like how the NBA thread makes everyone hate the Bulls

• Upvote (+1) 2

Just like how the NBA thread makes everyone hate the Bulls

Even i hate the bulls now

What's my twitter password?