CyReN

NFL Thread

Wow @@Havok, solid team. Hate Ridley but not bad as your 4th/5th RB.

Yeah not a fan of him either but he's easily droppable as a 5th RB. Loved my first 5 picks in Megatron, Graham, Gio, AB and Roddy for PPR

Yeah not a fan of him either but he's easily droppable as a 5th RB. Loved my first 5 picks in Megatron, Graham, Gio, AB and Roddy for PPR

Filthy way to start your draft. 

@@Reason, set a draft date, I'd prefer the 29th or 30th since I have 2 drafts on the 31st already

@@Reason, set a draft date, I'd prefer the 29th or 30th since I have 2 drafts on the 31st already

Ah yeah, will contact everyone figuring out. @@tubby 29th or 30th okay with you?

@@JBee DM me your email

Just caught the Packers Rams game. Sam did pretty well, Robinson looked awful

also the Jets would be pretty dumb to start Geno over Vick, but then again, they aren't really known for making the best decisions

Just caught the Packers Rams game. Sam did pretty well, Robinson looked awful

also the Jets would be pretty dumb to start Geno over Vick, but then again, they aren't really known for making the best decisions

Saw the Jets game. The secondary is going to get torched all year and Geno is going to struggle to consistently move the ball down the field. The only two things they will do well is stop the run and run the ball (especially if they have CJ, Powell, and Ivory in rotation by the time the season starts). But doing those two things isn't going to be enough to win games, especially in this pass heavy league. Sadly, my gut feeling is a 7 win season at best. 

Jets and Dolphins will battle it out for who is better than the Bills but nowhere near as good as the Patriots. 

lets face it the patriots could be the most improved NFL team... Seattle is officially not winning more than 9 games due to rule changes, and if gronk is actually good to go they could actually win or at least have a good chance of winning all games.

I predict a 14-2 season followed by playoff wins against who the fuck cares and a blowout Super Bowl victory.

in reality though some key players are bound to get hurt and pats will get bounced by the colts or something in the 2nd round...

they used to blow....

Lol right?

They were one of the worst teams in the nfl for like 30 years

And that image he posted would have been in their shitty years so it makes no sense. Just another low iq post from gpot

That pic would have made much more sense if it said we are bears fan, because they used to dominate. Sid Luckman> brady... and he didn't cheat

11-5 +/- a game bro.

I would like for you to name the five teams that will beat the Patriots this season. 

They won't lose at home, won't lose in the division... so that leaves Denver, San Diego, Kansas City, Oakland, Minnesota, and Green Bay.

I'll give you two of those games. San Diego because it will be late in the season and they'll be two or three games ahead of Denver at that point after blowing them the fuck out, and Green Bay... but either of those games could EASILY be won by the pats. 

They won't lose at home, won't lose in the division... so that leaves Denver, San Diego, Kansas City, Oakland, Minnesota, and Green Bay.

I'll give you two of those games. San Diego because it will be late in the season and they'll be two or three games ahead of Denver at that point after blowing them the fuck out, and Green Bay... but either of those games could EASILY be won by the pats. 

Pats will probably go 4-2 in the division

Divisional games are always tough no matter what.

I would normally agree, but they did go 6-0 two years ago with a worse team, 8-0 at home last year with a worse team. I'm just saying if they take care of business, don't fuck around and lose games they shouldn't, and can stay healthy... there is reason to believe 14-2 is a real thing. 

except Brady is another year older and isn't the same Brady. He had his worst year since '06 last year. Expect the trend to continue.

yea bro look at his numbers when Gronk was playing, and the fact that he was throwing to mainly rookies and cardboard cut outs the whole season... managed to get his team to the AFC Championship game yet again.

and it was actually his worst completion % since 2003, who won the Super Bowl that year again? I forgot. oh right the Patriots... lol 

stats only matter in fantasy land my friend

honestly that I couldn't tell you, if he plays the whole season though don't you expect they'll be the team to beat? and is the AFC better this year than last? other than New England, who has improved drastically?