CyReN

NFL Thread

No way Rodgers doesn't play, right? They made it out like he "could" play the last 2 weeks.

I feel like he has to play this game.  Cobb too hopefully.  

mel tucker, keep him or drop him? i don't know if i even want him to get a chance with a healthy roster. there's some chatter on /r/chibears about wanting rex ryan to come be a dc, though i can't imagine him taking a non-hc job should he be fired

also wtf man... nba and nfl are riddled with acl/mcl tears lately. what's going on?

HAHAHAHAHA COWBOYS

HAHAHAHAHA ROMO

EAGLES 41-17 over the cowgirls this weekend.

• Upvote (+1) 1
  • Downvote (-1) 2

Now when they lose 75-3 people will realize he's the only reason this team is sort of relevant.

how great/terrible would it be if orton leads the cowboys to the super bowl

how great/terrible would it be if orton leads the cowboys to the super bowl

gotta believe

nby2oWX.png

• Upvote (+1) 2

Good luck. Romo got hurt early this year and when Orton came in looked awful. He got beat out by Tim Tebow in Denver... let that sink in

• Downvote (-1) 1

hey now, Tebow has won more playoff games in Denver than Peyton Manning has, you watch it mister

At least his year will end with him winning on 4th and 6 w/ a hurt back rather than potentially "choking".

• Downvote (-1) 1

@RapSheet: Jason Garrett says the team has not “made that determination at all” when asked if Tony Romo is out for the season. Talks about treatment

I swear...

• Downvote (-1) 1

Sooooo, can Packers-Bears now be flexed to SNF? Especially if Rodgers is healthy. There are probably many logistical reasons why this won't happen but Cowboys-Eagles is far less compelling now.

• Upvote (+1) 2

Herniated disc, that's terrible. You never go back to full health after your back goes under the knife

^ That's where Ditka and co. Will be when Rodgers drops 79 points on that D.

The team has been on his back the entire season, have you seen that defense? Ironic that his back injury is so serious.

Sooooo, can Packers-Bears now be flexed to SNF? Especially if Rodgers is healthy. There are probably many logistical reasons why this won't happen but Cowboys-Eagles is far less compelling now.

Agreed.