CyReN

NFL Thread

Who would have thought that a 7th round pick from northwestern would start for the defending super bowl champs? Olympia high

#Neverlosefaithin13

Just put money in my paypal. Give me like 3 or 4 days and itll be sent. Idk why it doesnt automatically deposit.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Pretty much every source says it is the Chargers fault.  

Pretty much every source says it is the Chargers fault.

There is a long history of holdouts with the Chargers but in this case I don't think it's on them. They're not giving him what he wants and I don't see why they should. He hasn't earned anything. What makes him different from any other rookie?

• Upvote (+1) 1

I do think it's kind of shitty for the team to blast him through the media like they currently are, though.

He is taking a hard line on the Chargers being scum when it comes to contracts. 

They should move the team. 

If anyone wants some fantasy tips for the Beyond League hit me up. I'd be glad to help.

• Upvote (+1) 1

If anyone wants some fantasy tips for the Beyond League hit me up. I'd be glad to help.

PM me

Traded Antonio Brown, Kelce and Wallce for Lacy, Evans, Sanders, and Graham.

Any thoughts?

Wait I can get more tips like this?
  • Upvote (+1) 1

Do I take Romo in the first round or the first round?

Someone needs to get in this kid's ear and tell him this is the best opportunity to cash in that he's ever going to get. If somehow he doesn't sign at all this season and goes back in the draft next year, and let's say gets picked in the middle of the first round, which I find unlikely, he loses about $15 million in salary. Beginning of the second round we're looking at a $19-$20 million drop. And sure, the Chargers whiff on a 3rd overall pick, but honestly there was about a 50-50 shot of that happening anyway. At least this way they don't have to pay him.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Take a bad deal!

Do it!

For the organization!

We really need the help and the little bit of extra cash it will cost us!

Fans always being on the organizations side is infuriating. 

There is a long history of holdouts with the Chargers but in this case I don't think it's on them. They're not giving him what he wants and I don't see why they should. He hasn't earned anything. What makes him different from any other rookie?

I completely agree. He's going to be making millions regardless, and if he plays well he'll get another big deal down the road. This makes him look bad, to me. We do not know the whole story or how talks went, but I'd put it more on Sosa than on the Chargers.

Wait I can get more tips like this?

Would have worked out for me if Lacy wasn't horrible. 

Sanders outscored AB in those weeks when Ben was out.