CyReN

NFL Thread

So my draft recap from Saturday:

We play with IDPs, so I usually stash a ton of boom or bust picks(usually rookie WRs) on the bench that I think could be monsters... Also, I got fucked with the 13th pick, round 1 and 2 were basically the 27th and 30th picks of the draft for me... RIP

Qb: Palmer, Cutler(same bye week sucks, but injury insurance really. I'm hoping Kap returns as starter, his week 9 matchup is vs the terrible saints D)

RB: David Johnson, Lesean Mccoy, Ameer Abdullah, Kenneth Dixon

WR: Jordy Nelson, Donte Moncrief, John Brown, Tyler Lockett, Torrey Smith, Michael Thomas, Tyler Boyd, Kendall Wright, Jaelen Strong(I took him with the second to last pick in a 14 team, 24 round draft.....)

TE: Dwayne Allen(yes, 1 TE. I plan on making a waiver claim after some of the pre-season shakes out[fuck early drafts]).

K: Vinatieri

D: Bengals

LB: Ryan Shazier and Eric Kendricks

DB: Ronald Darby and Byron Jones(expecting jones to produce more in his natural FS position)

DL: Calais Campbell and Cameron Heyward

All things considered, I think I did pretty well. 14 teams + keepers is a huge pain in the ass. I begged them to reduce the starter count to maybe 2 WR, 1 RB, 1 TE, 1 Flex TE/WR/RB to make things a little smoother... but nope. 3 WR, 2 RB, 1 TE and 1 Flex. Looking at the other rosters I would say mine is clearly one of the top 3.

Gonna be something like $200, $75 and $25

aka pocket change for my boy Billy

• Upvote (+1) 2

Bill is drafting my team so basically you are all screwed.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Bill is drafting my team so basically you are all screwed.

Just don't let him trade AB if you get him

• Upvote (+1) 1

Imagine making a $1,000 investment in a fantasy league for a whole season when you can do that for DFS and make so much more lol

Why not both! 

But for real, its not about the money. Sure, I'd enjoy winning. But beating all my friends is worth much more to me. 

Why not both!

But for real, its not about the money. Sure, I'd enjoy winning. But beating all my friends is worth much more to me.

I know how you feel. I loved beating @@amo819 last year

Why not both!

Rather put 2,000 dollars into DFS and do 20-50 buck season long leagues for braging rights tbh

I know how you feel. I loved beating @@amo819 last year

I beat you 2/3 this year, and it makes me warm and fuzzy on the inside. 

Rather put 2,000 dollars into DFS and do 20-50 buck season long leagues for braging rights tbh

You're right. You would probably make much more money that way. 

I just suck at DFS in general. I only play fanduel baseball like $2 buy in games for fun. 

You're right. You would probably make much more money that way. 

I just suck at DFS in general. I only play fanduel baseball like $2 buy in games for fun. 

That's respectable. DFS is a grind in general but I absolutely love it.

• Upvote (+1) 2

I beat you 2/3 this year, and it makes me warm and fuzzy on the inside.

$400 > $300 sucka