CyReN

NFL Thread

Joey Busta holdout is comical. Get out there and learn something you bum.

Holdouts in rookie wage scale era?!

White people man...

• Upvote (+1) 1

Holdouts in rookie wage scale era?!

White people man...

Think it's your classic offset language issue. I forget what that even is, but it comes up with high draft picks every so often.

I highly recommend watching the 85 Bears 30 for 30. There's a lot of really moving material about Buddy Ryan.

• Upvote (+1) 1

I highly recommend watching the 85 Bears 30 for 30. There's a lot of really moving material about Buddy Ryan.

yeah if you like butt stuff

• Upvote (+1) 1

If Luck sucks again this year the pressure of that contract is going to be very interesting.

If Luck sucks again this year the pressure of that contract is going to be very interesting.

It's a pretty team friendly deal. He's not guaranteed anything after 2018, and his cap hit stays under $20 million in 2016 and 2017 as well. So if he's still garbage 3 years down the road the Colts can move on without significant financial hardship.

Colts just said bye bye to a good supporting cast!

I feel for Luck. Grigson does not have an eye for talent and they should fire him before its too late. They would have no problem finding someone to fill that spot.

The biggest mistake they made was not keeping Arians

or drafting a wide receiver in the first round when you have no defense... lol they are a joke

Colts had a solid draft for once. Mostly built depth though. And really only on the offensive line. I don't see a single impact player emerging from their draft class.

I mean it is team friendly in the sense that the market for QB's is ridiculous right now.  Seriously it seems like the only sort of leverage teams have at the moment is "If we give you what you are asking for we won't be able to put a team around you."

If you guys haven't watched All or Nothing on Amazon yet, I highly recommend it. Better than Hard Knocks.