CyReN

NFL Thread

Not bad. They'll get a top 3 RB locked up for 6 mil a year. Decent deal. 

A rookie should not be in the top 10 for average annual salary at his position. And I'd hesitate to call him a top 3 RB before he's played a snap. Don't get me wrong, I love his skill set, and he should be a very nice player, but I'll hold off until he shows me something.

In a perfect world without injuries, the Jags will have 3 top 10 caliber defensive rookies on the field next season.

Welp...this is off to a rough start. Poor Jags.

I think Ramsey will be fine...it just isn't a good sign.

if that is ban worthy then do I get banned as an accessory for giving him plus rep?

Thoughts on The Jets and Fitz situation.?

Im with the jets and not paying an average QB over 10mil a season. The jets arent winning a super bowl with Fitz so theres no reason to pay him like he will.

There's no reason to go 3-13 with Geno Smith to save a couple million bucks, either.

True but teams need to stop giving in to these QBs and their demand/market or else you end up with 18mil a year jay cutler and Bradford

Thoughts on The Jets and Fitz situation.?

Im with the jets and not paying an average QB over 10mil a season. The jets arent winning a super bowl with Fitz so theres no reason to pay him like he will.

I agree. But I'm damn sure not rolling with Geno. I'm either signing Manziel or starting Petty if I'm the jets.

But they'll end up signing Fitz to appease the fans.

It's not just the fans that want him. Decker and Marshall want him, too. I'm pretty sure other players have said they want him as well.

True but teams need to give in to these QBs and their demand/market so you end up with 18mil a year jay cutler (who is totally worth it)

Yeah fo sho. Good point JBEE

Now it's being reported they're going to give him 1 year $12 million. If that puts an end to this whole thing, I say do it.