CyReN

NFL Thread

Manziel is trash I don't understand why people talk about him

Lol I hate to sound like a douche, but watch his film. He only played 8 games so it shouldn't be too time consuming. He made maybe 6-7 bad passes in those games which isn't much at all for a young QB.

Sure his off the field antics are stupid, but as far as his QB skills. He could be a top 15 QB in this league.

I'm hoping RG3 goes to the Rams. Would be hilarious after the trade with the skins.

Wouldn't it be great if he revitalizes his career there and the skins lose again

You watch your mouth boy, that's the reigning division champs you are talking about

• Upvote (+1) 1

That's like winning the rec league divisional championship for 40 and over

Why do people believe in Brock more than they believe in RG3?

It's confusing. 

• Downvote (-1) 1

Why do people believe in Brock more than they believe in RG3?

It's confusing. 

seems more reliable? idk

Edit: If Im Denver, why would I settle for Sanchez over the upside of RG3, makes no sense

Lol I hate to sound like a douche, but watch his film. He only played 8 games so it shouldn't be too time consuming. He made maybe 6-7 bad passes in those games which isn't much at all for a young QB.

Sure his off the field antics are stupid, but as far as his QB skills. He could be a top 15 QB in this league.

I can't claim to have watched any NFL film on him, but I find it somewhat hard to believe that a quarterback who is 147/258 passing in his career has only thrown 6-7 bad passes. Beyond that, he definitely has on-field decision making and ball security issues. He never really became the rushing threat most thought he could be, either.

I can't claim to have watched any NFL film on him, but I find it somewhat hard to believe that a quarterback who is 147/258 passing in his career has only thrown 6-7 bad passes. Beyond that, he definitely has on-field decision making and ball security issues. He never really became the rushing threat most thought he could be, either.

Yeah but the film bro

• Upvote (+1) 3

watch his film

We are playing checkers while my boy Billy is playing chess

• Upvote (+1) 2

He does have fumble issues he needs to work on. Very loose with the ball. Thats probably his biggest on field issue right now. But I mean, you can throw a lot of "decent" QBs on the Browns and they'll play just as bad, probably even worse than Johnny did. Someone will give him a 2nd chance and he'll thrive (As long as he can get his life in check off the field.)

I'm also interested in where Mike Wallace lands. I feel hes got another season or 2 left in the tank where he can be effective.  

• Upvote (+1) 1

We are playing checkers while my boy Billy is playing chess

Sheeeeeit I'm still over here struggling to learn Connect Four

dude conte wasnt terrible his first season, the rest of our team was just terrible his last season and he was also the worst open field tackler ive ever seen...Him getting steam-rolled by adrian peterson on back to back runs was hilarious

da beers having a pretty solid off-season...now time to re-sign zach miller aka gronk -1.0 and dont trade martellus

• Upvote (+1) 1

Why are teams wanting to give CJ Anderson 4-5 mil a year? He sucks. Blows my mind man

Maybe Miami foresees an Ajayi/Anderson RBBC. Ajayi doesn't make shit, so their salary allocation towards the running back position will still be rather low.