CyReN

NFL Thread

How many Stanley Nickels is that?

tough to say, the ratio between schrute bucks to stanley nickels are the same as unicorns and leprechauns. 

Who did they sign? Somebody from Seahawks?

Bruce Irvin. Solid Player. Raiders will be interesting. 

Bruce Irvin. Solid Player. Raiders will be interesting.

Oh I see. Thanks. Yeah they should be interesting. Derek Carr should keep improving. He could be a scary QB this year

Oh I see. Thanks. Yeah they should be interesting. Derek Carr should keep improving. He could be a scary QB this year

Agreed. Carr could very well end up being a top 5 QB within 2 years. That Carr to Amari connection is legit. 

Ladarius is going to be sick with the Steelers if he can stay healthy. Good get.

like the travis signing, well until the medical staff fails him and everyone else on offense. 

Doug Martin just got overpaid. 

I don't understand why these teams continue to pay RBs. Unless your name is Bell, Peterson, or Gurley, you aren't worth over 3 mil a year. I'll scoop Chris Polk and have success. 

I mean McFadden ran for over 1000 yards last year. Just makes sense to not pay these RBs when you can get one for cheap. 

So the Broncos win the SB and now don't have a QB. Makes sense. 

Meanwhile, the Jets lose Ivory and Harrison but pay for Forte? He is good, but not sure that's the best way to budget. Got the two main pieces of the old Bears offense

The Eagles are getting rid of all Chip's players.  Probably good for them because Chip made exactly zero good moves during his short stint.