CyReN

NFL Thread

#offseason

55 million AND a video that literally made her career. Must be nice. 

Oh no...not Kiko Alonso, Byron Maxwell, and Demarco Murray...that's awful...

Are you sure you don't want to throw in a "burn in hell, Chip" for good measure?

• Upvote (+1) 2

Am i dumb for being mildy exciting? We havent had a RB since like 2010.

Definitely not dumb. It makes sense for both teams. I'm excited to see what Mariota will do with a legit run game and a #1st overall O-Lineman. 

• Upvote (+1) 1

Am i dumb for being mildy exciting? We havent had a RB since like 2010.

he will be good

every opposing defense knew every play we were gonna run, last year was brutal

• Upvote (+1) 1

55 million AND a video that literally made her career. Must be nice. 

yeah man, must be nice to have someone do that without your consent leaving you feeling completely violated. I'm sure you'd be upset too if video of your millimetre peter got posted online

• Upvote (+1) 1

yeah man, must be nice to have someone do that without your consent leaving you feeling completely violated. I'm sure you'd be upset too if video of your millimetre peter got posted online

Do you have any idea how much money 55 million dollars is?
  • Downvote (-1) 1

If I got 55 million. Shit if I got 55 hundred, I wouldn't care if some stupid video of my dick leaked. The only reason anyone cares about Erin Andrews is cause of that video. And now, she's 55 million dollars richer. If I was her I'd retire ASAP.

Yeah, it sucks and shouldn't have happened. But some dude spent 20 years locked up on death row for a crime he didn't commit and only got 1 million.

Women are unfortunately recorded in their locker rooms and hotel rooms all the time. Should we award them 55 million as well? Only reason she got paid is cause her name is Erin Andrews. There was no psychological damage to her. She was just looking, and asking, for 70 million. Video sucked anyway, I've seen better on beaches at the jersey shore.

And listen, I like Erin Andrews. I actually think she has become one of the best womens sports reporters out there, but she didn't start out that way. I just think this sets a stupid precedent. If a woman is filmed in a public bathroom is she going to be awarded 55 million and have the taxpayers pay for it? Just a matter of time. 

Lets get back to the NFL though. was Deangelo Williams' comments on twitter true? I gotta think so. 

Sucks Megatron retired so early, hes still productive. 3-4 more years and he'd be a hall of famer. As of right now, No chance he gets in the HOF.

He easily gets in the Hall of Fame.

lol zero chance. 

1. Hes a receiver. 

2. He was never the best. (AJ and AB both outperformed him)

lol zero chance.

1. Hes a receiver.

2. He was never the best. (AJ and AB both outperformed him)

Why are you wrong about everything

• Upvote (+1) 1