CyReN

NFL Thread

aren't a bunch of their defensive players still under rookie contracts?

Even if he does Sherman, Thomas, Thurmond, Wagner, Irvin, Tate and K.J. Wright won't. And those are just the rookie contract players.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Sherman callung manning "classy" for his after game actions...WHAT DOES THAT MAKE RUCHARD SHERMAM THEN?

Superstitions and trends were made to be smashed

The other 47 said the same thing.

Along with all the MVPs after Faulk.

Sherman callung manning "classy" for his after game actions...WHAT DOES THAT MAKE RUCHARD SHERMAM THEN?

Someone who states the obvious.

Gotta hand it to the Hawks. It's a shame they won't be able to keep that defense together for very long.

Where is Pete Prisco getting the basis for the rumor the Seahawks knew where the ball was going.? Sounds like he just wants attention. Just looked liked Peyton and Gase got out coached and game planned by Seattle. JT chipped Chandler Jones every play in AFC championship and I don't recall us doing that to help Franklin.

Can't wait to see how much someone pays for decker.

Can't wait to see how much someone pays for decker.

it's going to be us and it's going to be a lot

honestly I actually do remember last year thinking how awesome the quarterbacks were as rookies.

All of us kind of knew Wilson was first in line to win, that's what happens when you're a great player that falls to a great team in the 3rd round... only thing Seattle needed was a quarterback.

either way Luck will retire with more IMO he's just too great, maybe if he wasn't drafted to a team with 2 wins, he would have more than one playoff win.

Wilson also has the drive to win. Not to mention how great he really is. People don't get how effective he is. His arm... And how he can get away from the D. I think Wilson was built for this offense. 

Also how about Jermaine Kerse... can you believe he was undrafted... 

du97na.gif

And oh my Percy Harvin. I wish he could stay healthy for a full season

• Upvote (+1) 1

Jonathan Martin: How was the movie?

Richie Incognito: It was good (referring to Iron Man 3

Is this one of those situations where a guy tells on someone else when he's also in the wrong?

• Upvote (+1) 1

LOL IS THAT EVEN A LEGIT PHONE RECORD? I COULD HAVE TYPED THAT SHIT OUT... WHAT IS THE SOURCE?

edit: looks legit... fuck... still submitted by his attorney so it should be taken w a grain of salt. We didn't see the pictures/videos and there could easily be some stuff missing from those texts

Ive been on Incognitos side the whole time tho, shits ridiculous

and can ESPN talk about something else other than the Super Bowl? that would be grrreat

Texts seemed normal between two good friends. Nothing out of the ordinary besides the lifestyles they live.

Texts seemed normal between two good friends. Nothing out of the ordinary besides the lifestyles they live.

consider the source... Incognito's lawyer

consider the source... Incognito's lawyer

Regardless of the source notice how ESPN doesn't pounce all over this like they did when Martin was being "attacked" and was a "victim".

Where was the concrete evidence there? There wasn't. Now that more is coming out amazing how the story is shifting (as expected).