CyReN

NFL Thread

I am so intrigued to see how our running backs do with split touches. The thought of having 4 guys touching the ball on a drive that are all different and can confuse the defense is interesting.

Obviously if one guy can separate himself from the pack he will get the most touches but it all guys can be productive imagine the Broncos!

That's nice in theory, but running back by committee never works. Throwing a bunch of scrubs at the defense isn't going to confuse anyone. All the successful running teams have a good lead back and a solid backup.

Jesus you guys would rather see a rapist win than Tom Brady?

Tom Brady cheated, and it was @@Proven to be true by our lord and savior Roger Goodell. 

btw, they are called the **** anyway so congrats on censoring the longer word that only haters use...

I actually love Big Ben. Once they get Bell back that offense will be rolling and steelers could be a huge threat down the road because they have an elite QB.

Yah they are all scrubs

Randle is the best of the bunch, McFadden is not good, Dunbar and Michael are nothing special. The problem is they're all kind of the same style of runners. Dunbar is a little quicker than the rest, but not by much. Not really going to catch anyone off guard.

That's nice in theory, but running back by committee never works. Throwing a bunch of scrubs at the defense isn't going to confuse anyone. All the successful running teams have a good lead back and a solid backup.

Eh its happened before

The Giants with Earth Wind and Fire

Deangelo Williams and Jonathan Stewart a million years ago

The Saints were pretty good with 4 RBs in 2011 (Ingram, Thomas, Sproles, Ivory)

• Upvote (+1) 1

Eh its happened before

The Giants with Earth Wind and Fire

Deangelo Williams and Jonathan Stewart a million years ago

The Saints were pretty good with 4 RBs in 2011 (Ingram, Thomas, Sproles, Ivory)

It works when you have special players. Pretty much all of those guys were good enough to start elsewhere. And a handful of them did/do. The guys the Cowboys have don't seem to be that special.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Should we call Tom an alleged cheater because he got his suspension overturned?

No.

No, I agree, but Big Ben wasn't doing any fellating. He was receiving fellating, but he wasn't on the throwing end if you know what I mean. 

He beat out the court system fair and square, with money. 

No, I agree, but Big Ben wasn't doing any fellating. He was receiving fellating, but he wasn't on the throwing end if you know what I mean. 

He beat out the court system fair and square, with money.

Fellating sort of rhymes with deflating. Coincidence?

Yes.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Fellating sort of rhymes with deflating. Coincidence?

Yes.

These are the kind of posts we need from you. 

• Upvote (+1) 1