CyReN

NFL Thread

Same as the number of rings he has. 4*

:)

It is kinda funny how that worked out. Had a 4 game suspension and had it taken away. Has 4 rings and they will be taken away. 

Justice will be served. 

Scalzo upvoted Echo.  This Patriots* cheating is srs business.

I was hoping I wasn't the only one to find that odd. Strange times we live in.

Echo has developed into a top tier poster, I have been finding myself liking a lot of his posts lately 

edit: got home late, missed most of the draft. Got Russel Wilson, and Gotskowski.... fuck

Echo has developed into a top tier poster, I have been finding myself liking a lot of his posts lately 

edit: got home late, missed most of the draft. Got Russel Wilson, and Gotskowski.... fuck

I didn't know you were actually doing fantasy football. Good thing I actually gave sound advice. Gostkowski may not play indoors, but he's still a very good kicker.

I didn't know you were actually doing fantasy football. Good thing I actually gave sound advice. Gostkowski may not play indoors, but he's still a very good kicker.

haha, my cousin gave me the idea for a Punt, Pass, and Kick Ass fantasy league. but I already hate it tbh. 

I'm so excited for Thom Brady to light up the Steelers D! I'm picking the Pats 52-17!