CyReN

NFL Thread

Lol Scalzo get over it. 15 years and 4 super bowl banners later, it's still being raised on Thursday night, and Brady is still starting. Outside of that you can believe what you want but those facts still remain. Deal with it.

I think you're being facetious, but it actually does amaze me how little people actually look for the truth in this shit. somewhere around 99% of "fans" just assume the Patriots do whatever is said in the head lines; when the spygate news broke, they saw "Patriots caught filming" and the rest is irrelevant. Little do they know that every single team films signals, the patriots did not film walkthroughs, and the only reason the patriots were punished is because they recorded from a non permitted area- not even an advantageous one, just one that is not explicitly stated as permissible. So, they absolutely broke a rule that started being enforced that season, in one game, and they were punished for it with the biggest punishment the NFL has ever handed out to an organization(at that time, now... 3rd largest).

Same shit happened again with this deflate gate. Headlines come out spewing bull shit, public eats it up and assumes pats cheated. Then after the fact, evidence comes out that they didn't do shit, but everyone's mind is already made up. It somewhat reminds of the Duke rape allegations, thanks for securing my innocence, but what of my reputation?

I think you're being facetious, but it actually does amaze me how little people actually look for the truth in this shit. somewhere around 99% of "fans" just assume the Patriots do whatever is said in the head lines; when the spygate news broke, they saw "Patriots caught filming" and the rest is irrelevant. Little do they know that every single team films signals, the patriots did not film walkthroughs, and the only reason the patriots were punished is because they recorded from a non permitted area- not even an advantageous one, just one that is not explicitly stated as permissible. So, they absolutely broke a rule that started being enforced that season, in one game, and they were punished for it with the biggest punishment the NFL has ever handed out to an organization(at that time, now... 3rd largest).

Same shit happened again with this deflate gate. Headlines come out spewing bull shit, public eats it up and assumes pats cheated. Then after the fact, evidence comes out that they didn't do shit, but everyone's mind is already made up. It somewhat reminds of the Duke rape allegations, thanks for securing my innocence, but what of my reputation?

Brace yourself for a "where there's smoke there's fire" rebuttal.

It was just a nice read bj. We all know the Patriots cheated. Lol.

"Several of them acknowledge that during pregame warm-ups, a low-level Patriots employee would sneak into the visiting locker room and steal the play sheet, listing the first 20 or so scripted calls for the opposing team's offense. (The practice became so notorious that some coaches put out fake play sheets for the Patriots to swipe.)"

Sorry amo accidental neg. Someone pls fix that

Fixed the neg. I don't know what good it does to bring up all that old stuff now. When the games kick off in a couple of days, none of this will matter. And that'll be just swell.

It was just a nice read bj. We all know the Patriots cheated. Lol.

"Several of them acknowledge that during pregame warm-ups, a low-level Patriots employee would sneak into the visiting locker room and steal the play sheet, listing the first 20 or so scripted calls for the opposing team's offense. (The practice became so notorious that some coaches put out fake play sheets for the Patriots to swipe.)"

Sorry amo accidental neg. Someone pls fix that

You subconscious relates everything to do with the patriots* as negative. 

I completely understand. 

• Upvote (+1) 1

BRO JUST BECAUSE THEY ARE PARTYING IT UP DOESNT MEAN THE PATS ARE GUILTY. JUST BECAUSE MULTIPLE TEAMS HAVE ACCUSED THE PATS OF CHEATING DOESNT MEAN ITS TRUE. GOODELL PROBABLY PLANTED THE DEFLATED BALS IN THE PATS LOCKER ROOM!!!!!!!

• Upvote (+1) 1

imagine deleting all the stuff on your phone because you were innocent and wanted to silence the haterz

imagine goodell deleting all the tapes cause kraft was his lover

Imagine having to still lineup and play 60 minutes of football. You can do all the research you want on your opponent, set the air pressure to the balls according to your preference... Still gotta go out there you gotta play. At the end of the day Scalzo!!! Joakim Noah!!! Da Bulls da bears da ditkas