CyReN

NFL Thread

I'm doing a draft for an 8 man league at 2pm anyone wanna help?

That sounds like the kind of thing I would do.

I'm drafting second, should I take Lynch or Charles? Then I draft 15th. Who should I take. God dammit gronk will be gone by then! 

I'm drafting second, should I take Lynch or Charles? Then I draft 15th. Who should I take. God dammit gronk will be gone by then!

My top 5 is AP, Charles, Lacy, Bell, Lynch in that order. Of course if it's non-standard scoring that order could change. Gronk could be there at 15, depends on who you're drafting with.

If demarco was still on dallas you would be creaming your jeans over him, same deal with how you talk about CP3, if basketball reasons didnt happen you would be saying he was the top PG

Fan truly is short for fanatic

If demarco was still on dallas you would be creaming your jeans over him, same deal with how you talk about CP3, if basketball reasons didnt happen you would be saying he was the top PG

You can just about swap out fan for lun.

Except I never said he was the best RB in the league, I never said he isn't better than our RBs, and I never said our run game wouldn't be worse. I just have more faith in our O-line.

I don't remember ever creaming my pants over him. That is reserved for Tony Romolololol

QB: Russell Wilson

WR: Randall Cobb, Brandin Cooks, Golden Tate

RB: Jamaal Charles, DeMarco Murray, Doug Martin

TE: Travis Kelce

Bench: Sammy Watkins, Shane Vereen, Anquan Boldin, Julius Thomas, Ryan Tannehill, Ahmad Bradshaw

K: Steven Hauschka

DEF: Seattle

How did I do???

edit: Doug Martin is currently in the Flex position, would you guys recommend I start someone else from my bench instead? 

I just dropped Ahmad Bradshaw and picked up Todd Gurley, hope he does well when he gets healthy. 

Yeah, I don't think Bradshaw is even on a team lol.

Do you have three starting receiver slots? If you only have 2 I would suggest flexing Cooks or Tate over Martin; whichever one wouldn't be starting otherwise.

Yeah, I don't think Bradshaw is even on a team lol.

Do you have three starting receiver slots? If you only have 2 I would suggest flexing Cooks or Tate over Martin; whichever one wouldn't be starting otherwise.

I have 3 receivers and 2 RB spots... would you still use a 4th receiver? 

Team isn't bad. Good job dropping Bradshaw for Gurley. He should have been drafted. I don't think Julius Thomas should be owned in an 8 team league. He should barely be drafted in a 10 team league. If Gurley wasn't drafted, then check for Foster as well. 

Team isn't bad. Good job dropping Bradshaw for Gurley. He should have been drafted. I don't think Julius Thomas should be owned in an 8 team league. He should barely be drafted in a 10 team league. If Gurley wasn't drafted, then check for Foster as well.

It was the last pick and everyone was kind of just trying to fly through the picks at that point.

Haha. I know what the ends of drafts are like. But im sure you can find some hidden gems, especially in an 8 team league. Also, McFadden might be the starter for Dallas lol.