CyReN

NFL Thread

Demarco gonna have to share the load with Sproles more now though, he could take a hit stat wise. 

Demarco gonna have to share the load with Sproles more now though, he could take a hit stat wise. 

I think you mean Ryan Mathews.

yea I'd pickup Ryan Matthews, Demarco is due for another injury after all that he played last season. 

Mathews isn't exactly the picture of health, either. Quite the opposite. In a reduced role there's obviously a greater chance of him staying healthy, however.

Ur in loser denial, cowboys took a huge hit not bringing demarco back.

Yah man I'm real salty they didn't overpay an injury prone RB when I could average 3 YPC behind that line.

Dallas does have a great o-line, but I want to see another RB dominate behind them before I deem them a plug and play type of system like the Broncos of the early 2000s. Murray is a stud, I think there will be a significant drop off

I disagree, how do you expect to do better this year with a worse running game? at the least you need it to be equal to last season to have a shot, unless winning the Superb owl isn't your goal

I don't know if many of you are amused by pftcommenter's antics, and to be honest I'm usually not, but this particular exchange is fantastic.

Untitled_4.png

Whoa, I guess I had better spoiler tag that bad boy.

• Upvote (+1) 3

That dude got trolled hard. He just looks like the kind of guy that would get trolled easily. And clearly he is.

He's one of those cringe sports writers who tweet w/ perfect grammar and punction while using phrases like 'spewing vitriol'. Easiest fucks to troll on the internet. Do you think joe flacco is elite? Rip

• Upvote (+1) 1

Welp just finished 4 fantasy drafts today (2 of them were live onsight, was a blast) but my brain is completely fried. And I still have to research and put lineups together for DFS week 1. Fuck me.

Welp just finished 4 fantasy drafts today (2 of them were live onsight, was a blast) but my brain is completely fried. And I still have to research and put lineups together for DFS week 1. Fuck me.

i feels ya

• Upvote (+1) 1

I disagree, how do you expect to do better this year with a worse running game? at the least you need it to be equal to last season to have a shot, unless winning the Superb owl isn't your goal

The running game last year kept the defense off the field. Our passing game made the plays. If we can get 75% of last years production then we should be okay. Our defense should be better and our WRs have another year of playing together. I don't think we will be as lucky as last year though so I don't expect to have a better record.

big_plays.png

I don't even know what this means.

Edit: this is stupid because it categorizes rushes for over 10 yards as a big play but a pass for over 25 as a big play. So essentially if we are using bare minimums it's 25x26 =650 yards vs 61x10 = 610 yards. So a pass for 15 is considered less than a run for 10 in this chart.

A chart where the Jets offense is ranked 7 isn't one that I would want to use.