CyReN

NFL Thread

They've obviously already made that choice if the reports about them wanting to ship Ball to Dallas are true.

lol thats so crazy man, I played with that kid for years and against him when our school got split when a new one was built. He was a beast. But I made him fumble. And now he's possibly having a spot over montee ball? wow.

Trade Barkley, cut Tebow, only carry two quarterbacks and free up a roster spot for someone who can actually help your football team. I see you, Chip.

BUT HE COMPLETED PASSES IN A PRE SEASON GAME! HE DESERVES A ROSTER SPOT! REMEMBER DENVER?!?

Jonas Gray might be getting cut from the Pats. I wonder if it was that one time he was late for practice.

He did get cut. Bill gives zero fucks.

Jonas Gray might be getting cut from the Pats. I wonder if it was that one time he was late for practice. 

he'll never look at alarm clocks the same way ever again. :(

Brandon Bolden era go rebels!!

"I think Brandon has shown the ability to play on all three downs," Belichick said. "He can run. He can pass protect. He can play in the passing game and catch, and he’s a smart player. He can handle a volume of offensive formations and assignments and so forth. I think he’s a pretty versatile player."

• Upvote (+1) 1

Brandon Bolden era go rebels!!

That's awesome, but it's probably a smokescreen. This is Belichick we're talking about here.

lol thats so crazy man, I played with that kid for years and against him when our school got split when a new one was built. He was a beast. But I made him fumble. And now he's possibly having a spot over montee ball? wow.

Bro your boy Bibbs got cut. Makes no sense. Must have seen the tape where you made him fumble and decided he couldn't be an NFL back.

Goodell should probably just sit back and collect his millions for awhile. Tagliabue pretty much just chilled and nobody cared.

Our 4 RBs will have 500 yard seasons

Ur in loser denial, cowboys took a huge hit not bringing demarco back.