CyReN

NFL Thread

everyone beats the jags

They weren't terrible for a little while in the early part of the 2000s and late 90s.

Trade Barkley, cut Tebow, only carry two quarterbacks and free up a roster spot for someone who can actually help your football team. I see you, Chip.

http://gfycat.com/NervousWarmAmericanwarmblood

This guy's going to most likely be our returner. Not sure if they're talking about him at all on ESPN or anything. But he's a rugby player from Australia. He's obviously not the most polished back, but he's got that evasiveness too him. I think with more practice he can be really good though. Thought that hit was funny af though.

http://gfycat.com/NervousWarmAmericanwarmblood

This guy's going to most likely be our returner. Not sure if they're talking about him at all on ESPN or anything. But he's a rugby player from Australia. He's obviously not the most polished back, but he's got that evasiveness too him. I think with more practice he can be really good though. Thought that hit was funny af though.

Hello

I am also a suffering 49ers fan

Is that supposed to be better?

No. He's not even one of our top 3-4 RBs. When I went to Cowboys camp this summer this one dude kept screaming "GUS!!!!!!" Every time he got a touch.

No. He's not even one of our top 3-4 RBs. When I went to Cowboys camp this summer this one dude kept screaming "GUS!!!!!!" Every time he got a touch.

Perhaps you should have let us in on the joke before you posted all that stuff about him all preseason long making us think you were just overreacting to one of your favorite teams' players having meaningless success. Again.

Maybe I'm overstating your overreactions, but I'm pretty sure you posted about him during games and posted at least a couple of videos of him. I need sleep.

Probably but I don't actually care about the pre season. I'm not an Eagles fan.

• Upvote (+1) 1