CyReN

NFL Thread

DFS is absolutely taking over. The number one DFS player doesn't even watch sports too! He's just a math wiz and studies trends and analytics.

@@Reason :walshy: :walshy:

Reid just posted on Twitter that he's not considering retiring. Said "reports twist words so you'll click the link". Reid will around for a long time............if he chills with the concussions.

I would be willing to bet a lot of NFL players have considered retirement because of concussions. This was only a story because he's a 49er. I didn't take it to mean he was thinking about walking away right now.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Poor Niners man bunch of dudes with Barry sanders syndrome... Except they lying about it and playing the head injury card cause it's relevant.

@@Reason at least we got halt and catch fire+true detective coming back soon!

I would be willing to bet a lot of NFL players have considered retirement because of concussions. This was only a story because he's a 49er. I didn't take it to mean he was thinking about walking away right now.

Football should be two hand touch imo.

Khalil Mack gettin' the respect he deserves from his fellow players

Eagles fans still blindly following Chip.  This has been an interesting off season.